Abhigya Steamy Love

This is my first ever story on Wattpad. I hope I can write one. Please support me and forgive my mistakes.

Abhigya are married and they both are in love with each other. Abhi is a businessman and Pragya is a doctor. They live in Mehra Mansion with Abhi's parents and sister Aliya. Aliya is married to Arjun her love of life.

Abhi was working on a deal for day and night. It was a very big deal and if he could get it then he will be the top businessmen of the country. In the process,he became busy, couldn't spend time with his family especially Pragya. Though Pragya understands it but she is upset that he is not spending time with her. But she never complained because she knows he is working really hard and it will simply make him sad.

Finally the day came,Abhi got the deal and he was on cloud nine. He informed his family and Pragya, everyone were happy and preparing for family dinner but Pragya has other plans. She planned something to surprise him after all he has achieved something so he needs a surprise moreover he was away from her and worked so hard so she should do something for him he deserves it.

After having dinner with family, Abhigya went to their room. As soon as Pragya closed the door the lights went off and a dim light was only there and in the darkness Abhi could see that the room was decorated with rose petals, ballons,chocolates and champagne. But he couldn't find Pragya anywhere. Suddenly someone pushed into the sofa and he was shocked to see Pragya dressed in a red sexy dress having a slit through her thighs till the end. Abhi didn't expect her to surprise him like this though she told him that she was going to give him a surprise but he didn't even think this. Pragya put her leg which was uncovered due to the slit in her dress on the sofa just beside him and bent over him. Just when he was about to catch her,she moved back and filled a glass with wine and gave it to him and then bend over him opening his shirt buttons and drawing her hands on his chest teasing him but as soon as he was about to catch her,she moved back winked at him. Having had the drink, Pragya took another glass of drink for her. She slightly put some of the wine on her exposed legs and put in on Abhi's body and some of it on her face,lips and neck.He slowly licked her legs from bottom to top enjoying his desert while Pragya clutched her dress and moaning his name. Abhi could no longer hold on and pulled her towards him and they both fell on the sofa with Abhi on top of Pragya. He licked her lips and neck biting there and her moans were intriguing him more. He dipped his fingers in the champagne and put it in fingers mouth and Pragya was sucking it like lollipop and then he put two fingers and then three and then his whole hand and Pragya was sucking it closing her eyes. But she stopped moaning which Abhi didn't like so he whispered in her ears.

Abhi: Like you are sucking my fingers in the same way suck my ding ding.

Pragya blushed.

Abhi: Oye you are blushing but I like that tigress more.

She was about to get up when Abhi pulled her back on his lap.

Abhi: Where are you going? You have provoked me now you can't escape baby.

Sayin this he took her in his arms and carried her to bed and laid her there and came on top of her.

He slowly kissed her forehead then eyes then nose then cheeks then caught her fruitful lips into a rough kiss and meanwhile his hands were roaming under her dress. He pressed her belly and then roughly pressed her breasts and she moaned loudly making him go more wild. He gave lots of bites on her neck. He then roughly pulled her dress and Pragya helped him. Then Pragya pulled his shirt . She couldn't control after seeing his well built body. But Abhi already took his breast in his mouth and sucked like a kid sucking a lollipop. He then flipped on the other and bit there. She flipped him over and went on top of him and smirked at him. She took his lips in hers and put her hand inside his jeans and rubbed his already erect manhood. She slowly pulled down his jeans and took his manhood in her hands and rubbed it and started playing with it. She then put it in her mouth and sucked it slowly and Abhi cum in her mouth and she happily sucked it and came to his mouth and with his juice in her mouth kissed him. She was too hot to handle that night. She then sat on him and started touching herself. She bounced up and down and touched her own breasts pressing them and biting her lips. When he was about to cum ,she pulled herself up and sat directly on his face. Abhi tightly held her ass and sucked her core and entered his tongue into her. He was chewing her like chewing gum.

Abhi: Pragya moan my name loudly,so loudly that it echoes in the room.

Pragya: Ah....aah..... Abhi.....abh....hi.....more.....suck me.....ah....deep..... er......suck....my....core......put....aah.... tongue.....in....ah.... inside.

After having tortured her a lot,he pulled her and made her seat on his lap and she straddled him. He put her hands on his neck and thrusted inside her and took her breasts in his mouth sucking. When she was about to cum he left her and made her lie in bed.

Pragya angrily looked at him while he smirked.

Abhi: First you say you want to be mine.

Pragya: Abhi please make love to me I can't control anymore please let me cum please be inside me and release inside me.

Abhi obeyed her and thrusted inside her.

Pragya: Abh....abhi.....fast..... strongly.....fast..... aah.

Abhi: Pragyaaaaa.....aah..

Finally he released inside her.

He released a groan: Pragyaa....aaaa

Both of them cuddled and Abhi covered them with a blanket.

Abhi: It was awesome I liked it a lot.

Pragya blushed.

Abhi: Seriously Pragya I didn't expect this kind of surprise and I am very happy to get this surprise.

Pragya: I just wanted to give you a surprise. Since you weren't able to spend time with me busy with work and you worked so hard and finally you have achieved it so I thought to give you a special surprise.

Abhi kissed her forehead and Pragya kissed his cheek. Both of them hugged each other and slept.

This was my first story. I hope I didn't disappoint anyone. Please support and vote and share your views and what more you want.