Chapter 1

Your running.
The wind pushing your hair across your face as you look behind to see Loki still chasing after you.
You look back in front of you, horrified.
Your mind, rushing with thoughts of why was he chasing you, and when he would stop.
But he could never give up that easily.
You start to run out of breath, and slow down, but you know he'll catch up to you, so you run faster.
You look back one last time to see if he was still there. But he wasn't.
Suddenly, you bump into something. Then you collapse onto the ground.
You look up and stare at him in shock. You start to loose breath, but you manage to let some words out.

"I...will...never..be your queen...n-no matter what you do."

He looks at you, holding something particular in his left hand.

"Put down the septa Loki..."

"I don't think so" he replies

"W-well, what are you gonna do with it? K-kill me?" You say while looking at the septa.

"I will do much worse." He whispers.

Loki then places the tip of the Septa onto your chest, where your heart lies. Your eyes then turn all black, before disappearing to a dark blue. He removes the septa away from your chest, before your head hits the ground and you blackout.

The next day...

You wake up, it seems to be morning but you can't tell because of the lack of light in the room. You notice that your in a dark and dirty room.
You hear footsteps coming towards your direction, you spot a dusty old blanket sitting in the corner, so you grab it and cover half your face.

"Good morning darling." Loki says with a smile on his face.

"Being locked up by you really brightens up my day." You say sarcastically.

"Aw...I'm flattered" responds Loki.

"That wasn't a compliment." You explain as you take the blanket away from your face.

"Are you always this feisty?" He questions

"Well...it depends on what situation I'm in." You say, while giving a slight smile.

"Will you ever love me?" Loki questions as he looks into your eyes.

"I'm no damsel in distress, or afraid of saying no, so no. I will never love a man as selfish as you." You reply as you give a little laugh at the end.

"Never?" He says

"Never in your wildest dreams jackass." You say with a smile across your face.

"We'll see about that." He promises.

"No matter how many times you try to control and manipulate me into loving you, it'll never be true love." You respond while getting up and walking towards him.

"It doesn't need to be true love." He says as he walks closer towards you.
You move back, trying not to touch him.
"Just the feeling of my lips against yours is enough for me." He demands.

You at him in tears
"Why live such a sad life?"

"My whole life I've lived in pain, hatred, sadness...this is nothing new to me." He responds.

"Well, why not change it?" You question while looking up at him.

"Because I like it this way" he says as he licks his lips.
You jump as you look at his hand slam against the wall. Loki tilts your head to face his, and moves his lips closer to yours.
He kisses you. Then you both look at each other, you look at him in confusion yet your afraid, but he looks at you like you belong to him and no-one else.

"You know, this would've been easier if you hadn't run away from me."

"What did you expect me to do? You murdered Peter."

"Well, sometimes good people have got to go."

"Or maybe you shouldn't have been so jealous and waited like a normal person"

"Heh, but you see y/n...I'm no person, also I'm not normal so yeah, what you expected was wrong."

"Maybe so but if you really love me, you would know I would've wanted you to wait."

"But I didn't."

You stare away from him, but he moves your face slowly towards his.

"I just wanted you to love me."

"And I wanted you to wait."

He looks down at the ground and removes his hand away from your face. Then he slowly exits the room, and closes the door behind him.

You stand in complete sadness, your mind...empty. You knew there was no way out, but would he really hurt you if you asked to leave?