5~ A day with Luffy

"Careful Luffy-nii" but he didn't and now the ice hit him. Again .

"It's so hard" now he's complaining!

"I told you kid . You can't beat me" said paque sitting on top of my head after beating the crap out of Luffy.

"Can't you go a little bit eazy on him. All he wants is to be stronger, and actually he's considering you as his mentor if you see it from my point of view" I said and he started humming and scratching his cheek.

"Fine I'll go easier on him but only for ten minutes. You'll have to fight him after, try using your new ability" he flow towards the lying Luffy and they started practicing again. I looked down to my hands, this new power I learned will work only on those whom ate a devil fruit so basically Luffy will be the better choice to practice on it with more than paque.

"Time's up. You're turn Y/n-chan" I snapped out of my thoughts and nodded.

"Why Y/n-chan? I want to beat you " he pointed at paque so I pinched him .

"I told you not to point at people, it's rude now come on. I have a new technique and I'm sure I'm gonna beat you" I took my position face to face with him and he rubbed his head where I hit him.

"In your dreams" he charged on me and I focused my energy on my arms . I Imagined chains surrounding my body like paque taught me and the song started to play in my head.

Moments after , I opened my eyes slowly and what I've seen totally shocked me. Luffy was on the ground and he seemed Soo..weak he couldn't move or speak and it felt like my chains are sucking his energy out.

"Are you ok Luffy-nii?" I deactivated my chains and they disappeared leaving the tired Luffy on the ground " h-how did you..." He was all tired in my arms " sorry Luffy-nii, they're kiroske chains and they weakened any devil fruit eater. Can you wake up? "

"Yeah" he exclaimed. I think I still need to work on it. They weaken him for like thirty seconds or so.

"Ok so you need to work on them more. Luffy, can you help Y/n-chan train on them from now on" asked paque facing Luffy.

"No, I don't like that feeling. They make me weak " he pouted and I understand, got seems like I'm gonna work on them by myself.

"It's ok Luffy-nii. Hey paque, can we finish the training today? I want to spend some time with Luffy-nii " I grabbed paque and used my unbeatable technique ' puppy eyes ' as paque called it.

"I t-tink I have no choice. You can go and I'll go back to the house" I thanked him, took luffy's hand and left the forest towards the village.

"Why are we going to the village?" asked Luffy running behind me as we still holding hands.

"I already know every single part of the island except for the village. I barely go there and I want to have a day out with you. So what do you think?" I explained. It's true that I barely go to the village because of the training and mostly because Dadan-san told me not to go there alone.

"Sounds fun. Come on, I'll introduce you to the people there. I'm sure they'll love my sister " he's leading the way now. I'm so lucky to have such brother. He used his rubber power to go faster and I took that as a challenge so I used my ice to create a path to slide on with the help of my wind to keep my balance. We both raced down to the village and as I expected, I WON!