Chapter 1: Doubts

Historia Reiss is just a normal girl who has a perfect relationship with her boyfriend Reiner Braun for 6 years. A few months ago Historia and her boyfriend graduated from highschool and proceeded with college soon enough once they finish with college historia's Boyfriend, Reiner plan on getting married with her. But when he asked historia about this historia hesitated because she never really thought about that for years, they might be together for so long but one thing reiner didnt know about historia was that she is homosexual.

Historia and reiner were both only 13 year olds when reiner asked historia out, they bout hid their relationship until they were 17 when they told their parents that they were going out. They are both 18 year olds right now but historia has always had something in her mind for years, words that she can't say because she know it will only hurt her boyfriend. Historia didnt love reiner as much as she did before.. they did so many dates with each other and had their first kiss together but never did they once did their first time together. Every time reiner tries to do it with her, historia protests. Its because she's not yet ready.. and that she doesnt feel the affection she used to feel when they were young.

Everyone kept telling historia to never ever break reiner's heart because he is the one for her.. historia knows that it isnt true, because she doesnt believe in destiny or fate. Her parents kept telling her that she will have a wonderful life with reiner and have wonderful kids.. but historia covers it up, she covers her true identity.. because even if she is not living her life the way she wanted at least she can see her family happy and smilling..

Historia's POV

It was the first day of college, me and reiner obviously went to the same school but we didnt have the same courses, he wants to be an Actor and i want to be an Artist because the only skill i have my whole life is drawing. Me and reiner have been together for so long already.. but..

'do i really love him?.. i mean.. i once did.. i don't know about now'

I spaced out from thinking what to do because im so lost on my thoughts that i didnt even noticed that i bumped in to someone. I fell down on the floor and dropped my bag and some books and let out a 'yelp'.

'God first day of college and i already made a mess... couldn't this day get any worse..'

I tried to stand up when an angelic voice and quiet big hand reached out to me, i thought it was a boy at first but.. it was a girl.. a brunette.. she looks.. cute..

"Are you okay?" She said reaching her hand. "Y-yeah i am, i am so sorry for bumping in to you" i said nervously.. why.. am i feeling like this?...i know i shouldnt but..

"Nah its fine, chill let me help you with those" she said again bending down helping me pick up some of my books. "T-thank you" i stuttered, she let out a chuckle.. it sounds so cute.. her voice.. her freckles.. her hair.. her eyes.. almost everything about her is perfect.. "i said its alright no worries, My names Ymir Fritz, how about you?"

"H-historia.. my name is Historia Reiss" i said yet again, i stuttered. "No need to be nervous around me shortie, historia ey? Even by your name you're already a Goddess" she said and i blushed.

'no no no no no..! I can't be having a crush on her!.. historia snap out of it, reiner's gonna get mad at you..!'

I looked down to hide my blush and ymir spoke again. "So what class are you gonna take on this hour?"
"I'll be taking art history first, you dont need to drop me to my class i can go there on my own" i said

"Alright, i also have the same class anyway"

"Wait really?" Ymir nodded, "im practically aiming to be a professional manga creator like my mother who passed away a few years ago" she said..i felt pity for her so i patted her shoulder and said "Im so sorry for your loss and if you want we could hang out some time to keep each other's company around" ymir smiled and we proceeded to our class. 

A few months have passed me and ymir were Inseparable, i havent been able to spend any time with reiner as well not until i realized that i dont even have romantic feelings towards him anymore..  i feel like.. im madly inlove with ymir.. i love the way she speaks.. the way she teases me, the way she protects me, the way she comforts me.  I love all of it.. everything about her.. is so Perfect.. 

"Historia? What's wrong is something bothering you?" Ymir asked, "oh.. no its nothing.." i said reassuring her. "Hmm alright, hey isnt that your boyfriend?" My eyes shot wide open to the direction she pointed. Reiner was glaring at us, i didnt know the reason why he is glaring until i realized.. Me and Ymir were holding each others hands. I quickly removed my hands with ymir and ran to reiner

"R-reiner! Its not what it looks like!" I tried to explain to reiner but he just gaved me a pityful expression. "Historia.. Meet me at the park after your last class today.. we have to talk" that was the only words reiner said to me before walking away. I could tell something was up, i looked at ymir and she had this sad expression looking at the ground.

What the heck does that expression mean?..

I walked back to ymir and she quickly tried to change her expression right away but it was slow for her to not let me notice. "Hey, so what did you and reiner talk about?" She said. "Not much, he asked me if i could meet him at the park after school today" i said and noticed she had this in pain expression again.

Im so lost.. and confused.. what if ymir has feelings for me?.. no she cant be right?.. uhhh.. how am i even gonna do this?.. just.. who am i gonna choose?...

"Um.. we should head to class.." i said, ymir just followed without saying a single word which is making me worried. I don't want to see her like that..

Sigh*...

What am i gonna do?..