0.39*

Sunghoon just woke up when Sera rang the doorbell. He groaned when he remembered that he asked her to meet him this morning.

ding dong!

ding dong!

Sunghoon opened the door in half awake state. He looked at Sera who folded her arms and scoffed when she saw Sunghoon's face.

“ Don't be late, huh? ”

Without replying he invited Sera to come inside his house and asked to wait for him at the reading room. Sera just followed what he said after 10 minutes he came.

Sunghoon sat on the sofa, “ so what's the plan? ”

“ I changed the plan! I think it much better if we inviting them for a movie night! Heeseung love movie so much and he'll agree! ” she said.

Sunghoon looked at Sera who already excited. He find it very annoying because she nonstop talking about Heeseung and wanted to to everything by her own.

It was like Sunghoon did nothing for their plan. Did Sera wanted to made him looks innocent in front of his friends?

“ What do you think, Hoon? ” she added.

“ Whatever you're planning I'm just go with it. Let's end all of this shit real quick! You know what you need to do right? ” he replied with annoyance tone.

Sera nodded. She won't let her plan fail. She'll make sure that Heeseung become hers and Hayoon leave him alone. It's much better if she leave this country too.

The more easier for Sera to seduce Heeseung.

“ You'll get you revenge Hoon and I'll get Heeseung. I'm guarantee you. ”

+ a short chapter! hehe
and sunghoon x sera crumbs 😚