0.40*

" Love! Are you waiting for me? Why you don't order something while waiting for me? " he asked Hayoon when he saw his girlfriend just played with her phone with nothing on the table.

Hayoon classes ended 1 hour early than Heeseung so she waited for him. Meanwhile Heeseung hoped that she already ate something.

" I want to have lunch with you! Now you're here and let's order something to eat! " she said happily and Heeseung just patted her head.

He really like this sight of Hayoon. Cheerful and playful.

" Oh right! Sunghoon will join us today. Are you okay with that? If you don't want to see him I can text him now? "

" No need. He's here already. " she pointed to somewhere and Heeseung turned his head.

Sunghoon was there and walking towards their table with a simple smile. He waved his hand to Heeseung and took a seat next to the older male.

" Am I not disturbing, hyung? " he asked while spared a glance on Hayoon.

He thought Hayoon gonna stare at him or maybe flustered when he is around. But the girl just looking at the menu, not minding them.

" No, Hayoon is fine with that. Right, love? " he held her hand and Hayoon looked up then smiled.

" Yes, don't worry I'm good! Hee, let's order some food and I guess Sunghoon is hungry too! "

During the lunch, three of them just having a simple conversation and Hayoon tried to talked with Sunghoon. It was awkward but the tension slowly gone.

Heeseung glared at them and coughed to catch his girlfriend's attention but Hayoon being Hayoon. Dense all the times.

" Thank you the lunch hyung! And Hayoon i never thought you're a talkative! I hope we can have a great conversation next time! "

Sunghoon wasn't lying, he was stating the truth. Hayoon was a good person and talkative one. He didn't realized that his perspective on Hayoon changed.

" I gotta go! Oh, hyung I'm gonna do a movie night soon! Do you wanna join? I already asked the others and they will come! You can bring Hayoon along if you want. "

" A movie night? Hoon, you know I never say no to movies. Of course I'll join you guys! "

" Good to hear that! " he said before walked away from the couple.

As Sunghoon out of their sight Heeseung quickly pulled her waist and hugged it tightly. Then, he whispered something to Hayoon.

" You won't like him again, right? "

" Why would I if have you? "

" Good girl! "