Negativity

...

"Izuku dear...
Why don't you have normal interests...?" Poor Inko Midoriya asked.

"What do you mean mom..?" Little izuku asked. He was 4 at the time, his quirk was bound to kick in at any time.

Mama inko was distraught for one major reason...

Izuku was...
Taking notes on how the villains fought rather than how the heroes fought.

"Your dad thinks this isn't normal...
He wants me to take you to the hospital" inko continued.

"Huh?! For what??" Izuku cried, little fangs poking out his mouth.

"Look...
Just stop watching the villains for some time and maybe you won't have to go.." inko rubbed her son's head before walking out.

She made her way to the living room where her husband was sitting with a concerned face.

"Well...?
Is he going to stop obsessing over the villains now...?" Hisashi asked.

"I don't know...
I know he's my son but sometimes he even scares me..." Inko cried.

"If he doesn't stop I think the best choice is to send him to a therapist to see what's wrong...

It's not normal to cheer the villain on in a fight...
They're evil." Hisashi sighed.

"I think so too..."

The "hospital" inko had been referring to wasn't any normal hospital.
It was a mental hospital izuku's obsession with villains was getting odd and out of hand.

Whenever there was a hero fight on TV little izuku would be hoping the villain would win and would even throw tantrums when that didn't happen.

Little Izuku heard their conversation from the stairwell, he didn't understand what was wrong with what he enjoyed.

Suddenly his eyes started to turn red and more...
Catlike.

He walked downstairs, "mom...
What do you mean therapist" he said aloud.

Suddenly Hisashi felt a raging fury towards the child and Inko, Midoriya's eyes started to grow darker.

It was like...

He was feeding off the negativity in the household.

"It's your fault he turned out like this!" Hisashi screamed as he stood up from the sofa chair.

Izuku stepped back, it was the first time he had ever seen his father so mad.

"My fault!?
What do you mean?! It's your fault you watch those fights in front of him to begin with!" Inko screamed.

Izuku stepped back further, why was this happening?
His parents had never fought before.

Midoriya's eyes went from red to blue, and then...
He suddenly passed out.

Inko and Hisashi's anger suddenly fired down as they ran to their son's side.
They decided it'd be best to rush him to a hospital, and so they did.

"After some scanning we have determined there is nothing wrong with his body.
His quirk just kicked in is all" the doctor said as he handed Hisashi a chart.

"Oh...
It did?
But then what is it?" Hisashi asked.

"I'm not sure exactly, did anything happen before he passed out?" The doctor asked.

"Well...
I'm not one to get angry but...
After hearing him speak I grew really mad" Hisashi replied.

"His eyes are usually green, I noticed when he came down from his room that they were red...
And when Hisashi spoke they turned blue before he passed out" inko replied.