Prologue

I see darkness taking over my bedroom...

As I start to run I hear kids laughing...
I look around for the kids, they sounded like they were having the greatest time of their lives!
I turn to my right and stopped running...
Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria...

Curious...
I walked to the entrance and looked through the door...
I see a girl wearing a (your favourite colour) party hat, (length of hair) (your hair colour) hair, and (your eye colour) eyes...

She looked awfully familiar to me...
She looked like someone I see in a daily basis...
I look at the restaurant's decorations, there was a banner with the words
"Happy 14th Birthday!"
This reminded me of my 14th birthday...

That's when the light clicked...

The girl with the (your favorite colour) party hat...

Was me...

"Alrighty then! Time to blow out the candles!" I hear someone unknown exclaim with excitement in his (random colour) eyes.

The girl walked awkwardly towards the cake. The cake had pink frosting and yellow sponge-like cake. it looked like the cupcake in the chicken suited guy's hand.
I looked at my younger self. She looked down at her feet with embarrassment, cheeks getting a tint of pink.
I look at the animatronics, not wanting to see my shy figure, out of embarrassment.

They looked squeaky clean from head to toe.
Just then, a brown animatronic bear started to sing happy birthday to my younger self with the rest of the band joining in...but something was off...the bear kept glancing at my old friend who didn't want to sing along. I found it a bit suspicious...

I tried opening the door...instead of the door turning a 90° angle, it just stood there, and I - like what any person would do - got irritated, so I just stood there waiting for something exciting to happen.

After the party had finished, some people were still packing. Me being the shy person I am just stood at the entrance. Mom and Dad were paying the bills while my younger self played with the new presents.
I then catch my other self(14) looking at a door that wasn't closed entirely. I was confused and so was my young self...I(14) walked to the door curiously and cautiously as opened it widely.
Both me and my other self gasped in terror...

My old friend was being bitten badly by the same bear that sang happy birthday...

I looked at myself(14) and saw her face...she was traumatized...but I could understand...
First:family problem
Second: motorcycle accident
Third: depression
Fourth: friendship problem
Fifth:trusting problem
Sixth: step father problem
Now this?
The bear stared at her(14). My other self was about to scream by instinct but the bear threw his hand over her mouth, pulling her into the room with her voice muffled. I desperately wanted to save myself from being tortured. I bang on the door... It wouldn't bust so I just made a fist and punched through the glass, not caring if my knuckles bled. I ran to the door and busted through, only to see blood coming out of a suit with a screech from the inside... I felt a tear run down my face as I saw all the animatronics surrounding the pond of blood, the bloody suit and my other self...
That's when I realized...

I was too late...

。:゚:。。:゚:。。:゚:。。:゚:。。:゚:。。:゚:。。:゚:。。:゚:。。:゚words:500+:。。:゚:。。:゚:。。:゚:。。:゚:。
Author's note
First FNAF story! Please tell me if the stories/chapters are Too short for your liking!
Anyways, I hoped you enjoyed!

p.s.   It's 4am and I am totally NOT tired right now!
✧◝(⁰▿⁰)◜✧
~Author chan/ Simpberly

Words:600+