How it all Began...

One day, while out in a stroll on a summer evening, Kami, who's the main character of this part,  decided they wanted to scissor a hot milf on this fine day and rushed to their nearest neighborhood lesbian brothel, in which they found Kailyn. When Kami laid eyes on Kailyn, who was the star of the Half-Rotten Burger Lesbian Brothel, Kami blushed intensely. O- oh my god! That milf looks so fucking hot! Kami thought to themselves. Kami's knees nearly buckled under the pressure of having a top tier big mommy milkered milf standing right in front of them. Kami then got on their hands and knees and pleaded with their entire soul, begging for any god they prayed to, to let them have some hot hardcore lesbian sex with Kailyn, who was leering at Kami, fidgeting helplessly on the cold, hard ground holding out a messy wad of cash. Kailyn, who was satisfied with the display of pure submissiveness shown by Kami, chuckled and gracefully picked up the pile of $20 bills, folding them nicely to make sure that there were no creases left in the dough. With their knees pressed against the cold concrete, Kami glanced up towards Kailyn and had the premonition that she closely resembled Lady Dimitrescu, from Resident Evil Village. This thought make the quivering customer's face turn bright magenta and instinctively hiding their embarrassment, leading to a loud thud on the floor. Ahhh... that was so embarrassing! What the fuck am i doing?! It's not like I don't look at hot milfs every day at home while masturbating! What's any different now? Then, the realization hit. Kami realized that this wasn't just their anime waifu that they drooled all over their android for, but a real human being, standing right in front of them. There was no time for daydreaming now! Kami stood up and triumphantly looked Kailyn right in the eyes, as if to say to the goddess-esque woman, 'Please have hardcore lesbian sex with me!'

End of Part 1