blinded by love. <mikan x reader>

tw//spoilers for chapter 3, death, suicide, drugging.

Being sick sucks. Especially when you were sick with a disease that made you blind.
It's called the Blindness disease. A motivation to get someone to kill.

Your nurse girlfriend, Mikan has been taking care of you.
You can't hang out as much as your use to, because Nagito, Ibuki, and Akane were also sick.

You hear someone knocking on the door.
"Y/N? Can I come in?"
Mikan says, asking politely.

"Mhm! What do you need."
You respond, smiling.

Mikan opens the door, but shuts it immediately after.
She takes a step closer.
You can hear the door lock.

"Listen Y/N... I've been feeling a bit sick lately. I think I'm coming down with one of the diseases."
She pauses, then continues
"So if I start acting weird don't be surprised."

You swallow. You were nervous. The diseases could do horrible things to people. You were blind, Nagito lies, Ibuki is gullible, and Akane is a coward.

What would happen to Mikan?

"That's okay...I hope we get over this soon."
You reach out to find her hand. She gives it to you, and you sit in silence for a while.

"Goodnight Mikan, I love you."

—————

They say blind people can see there dreams. They can't. Well, sometimes. Sometimes in dreams you see nothing. Other times you'd see something. And then you could be blind in one part of a dream, but the see in another part of the same dream. So it's very hard to know if you're dreaming or not.

So when you get another knock on your door, you open it.

"Happy morning Y/N! Please follow us! We have something to show you!"

Ibuki? What is she doing here?

"Ibuki? What are you doing here?"

After herring a abused whisper, she responds.      "We have something to show you Y/N!

We..?
Despite being suspicious of her, you grab her hand. She helps out of bed, then out of your room.

She tries to make small talk with you.
"We're going to the Titty Tycoon! Mikan said she has a cure for our diseases. She said she'll do the others later! Im so happy!"

This brightens your mood. But Mikan? You are pretty sure she said she was sick?

"Oh okay, where is Mikan?"
You ask, your curiosity getting the best of you.

"She's at the Tycoon waiting, come on! I can see it from here!"

———

You were sat in a chair. Mikan was helping Ibuki get on the stage were she had the remedy in.

"Okay step up there, okay put your head through the loop. No, it's a necklace, not a rope. Good, now jump off from the chair."

What did she say? Put her head through the loop? Jump off? No no, Mikan didn't have a remedy. You have to run.

You feel something grip your arm.
"I'm sorry Y/N... I don't want you to be conscious throughout this. I love you."

And suddenly, you felt unusually sleepy.

———

A body has been discovered!

Those were the words you woke up to. Where are you? How did you get here?
You were sick... and you couldn't see. Ibuki led you somewhere. Why did Ibuki lead you here? Why was there a body being discovered. Why were you tied to a chair?

You open your eyes. You could see again. You take in all the surroundings around you and notice something is off.

There are two bodies beside you. Everyone is staring at you. Hiyoko is dead. Ibuki is dead.

"So... hey guys. Fancy seeing you here. Can you untie me?"

———
CLASS TRIAL START!
———

Kazuichi starts, "Well, it's obviously Y/N."

You fire back. "I was unconscious! How could it be me?!"

Hajime interupts, "Lets start things out simple. Where was everyone at 2am?"

You pause. You had no clue what time Ibuki led you to the tycoon.
"I have no idea."
You say, answering honestly.

Kazuichi jumps in, "She has no idea! So she must be the killer!"

After you and Kazuichi bickering, Hajime seems to figure out what happened partially.

"Y/N, so do you know how you got there?"

You swallow, getting ready for the paragraph.

"So Ibuki woke me up, and told me her and some other person were going to meet up at the Titty Tycoon. She said they had a cure for the diseases. She mentioned someone, but so forgot who it was. I believed her, so I followed her. And when we arrived there, someone sat me down. I believe they took Ibuki up to the stage, were they instructed her to jump off the chair with the rope around her neck. I think they tied me up... I can't remember. I think they drugged me, because I fell asleep shortly after that."

Hajime thought. "That doesn't have anything to do with Hiyoko though... but, I was able to pickup a few things from that."

He paused, the continued. "The killer tricked Ibuki to lure Y/N to the Tycoon, where they killed her. They must've been really close to killing Y/N. Then, Hiyoko must've walked in at the wrong time."

He paused, then ccontinued again.
"Then the killer has to me a decision. Kill Hiyoko or Y/N. They took the easiest option killing Hiyoko. But that stills doesn't show us who the killer is. But there is one thing that could help us. On Hiyokos body, her bow is in the front. This is showing disrespect, calling her a slut, or maybe a pig."

He says, eyeing Mikan.
"And why would Y/N trust that person with the cure? Why would she believe they made the cure? Because it was there own girlfriend... Mikan Tsumiki!"

"Ahaha...AHAHAHHAHA!"
Everybody turns there head to the source of the sound.

"You were correct, it was me! Oh Y/N..... my sweet Y/N... ahahahaha... Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N Y/N! My Y/N... you were so innocent and tempting. I was helping you! I was helping you escape from this hello hole. But no, that pig got out instead. I had a hard time deciding wether I should kill you though. You've done some horrible things outside this world. I remember it all. I love you Y/N! I'm the only person that would ever love you after what you did..."

Mikan smiles at you. What did you do? Why would she be the only one that loves me?

These thoughts clouded your mind as she got exucuted.

You wished you could just forget.