0.42*

Sunghoon pulled Sera into the library and went to some hidden place. Sera confusedly looked at Sunghoon who seems flustered. She patted his shoulder.

“ What's the matter? Did Heeseung already know about our plan? Sunghoon you said you'll keep— ”

“ Let's stop all of this. I can't do this anymore Sera. ” he said softly.

Her eyes went wide when she heard what Sunghoon said just now. Stop all of this? They almost at the final line and Sunghoon want to stop?

Sera scoffed, “ don't tell me you already have a feeling on Hayoon? ”

Silent. Sunghoon can't speak anything because he suddenly went blank. He don't know what's wrong with him but after Heeseung announcement about their relationship, he started to think.

To think about his feelings towards Hayoon. But his anger made him stop and all he knew that he wanted a revenge.

Sera looked at him disbelief that he didn't deny his feeling. After all this time, it was useless for her to have Heeseung. Sera tried to calm herself down from slapping Sunghoon's face.

“ You thought this all is a joke? What kind of game are you playing Park Sunghoon? You betrayed me—I hate you! ” she shouted and walked away not minding everyone who look at her.

Sunghoon sighed and hold onto the shelf to support his body. Sera wasn't wrong, he betrayed her but it's much better if he stop all this drama.

He want to fix it.

A few shelf from Sunghoon's, there was Jay who smirking while reading the book. He heard all of the conversation. He just waiting for Sunghoon next action.

“ What a plot twist. ” he said.