Reunion

Adler gets dragged down the long dark hallways of the Verdansk hospital by one of Stitch's men. He wanted to so badly fight but the damn brainwashing.....how could he let this happen to himself? Part of him was mad at himself: How could he be so weak? But then the other half wanted to rip Stitch's head off. His hatred for him grew even more with every punch he had to endure for months. This wasn't what he felt all those years ago when he stabbed out his eye no, it was something darker and scarier.

He gets strapped into the operating table and gets hooked up to the brainwashing machine. He never thought he would be the one that ends up getting brainwashed. It was always him that was in control but not this time.

" Long time no see Adler" Stitch walks in the room staring at him with eyes full of burning hatred. " This doesn't compare on what I feel about you".

Adler shoots him a death glare " You'll be wishing you were dead I should have killed you in Rebirth"

Stitch walks up to Adler and punches him in the stomach and Adler groans coughing up blood "No you're going to wish that you were dead. Everything is coming all into place." He gets the phone to get ready to make a call.

" I'm glad I did it" Adler manages to crack a cruel smile.

Stitch turns back and glares at him while grabbing his shirt "Did what?"

" Stabbing out your eye....it felt good "

Burning with rage Stitch punches Adler multiple times without holding back. " I bet this feels good doesn't it ADLER" He continues to punch Adler with each punch containing all those years of hate and rage he felt for him.

Stitch wipes the blood off his knuckles and face. " I dare you to speak like that me to me again"

After a long pause Adler begins to laugh manically. " I can't wait to do the same with your other eye and when I do I will take my time enjoying you scream. Go ahead punch me again it'll just add another level of torture I'll do to you" He laughs again. " They don't call me America's Monster for no reason."

Stitch slams Adler's head in the operating table causing him to knock him out. " Who's really laughing now when I have you in the palm of my hand. Soon you'll be working for Perseus"