𝟎𝟑

On my way home I was just regretting coming here and listening to my sister expecting some type of change

On my way home I was just regretting coming here and listening to my sister expecting some type of change. I can't force nobody to accept but damn I ain't even do nothing, literally.

I just wish I could've met my real mom and had a bond with her before my dad and his wife had to take care of me.

I'll never forget the day we were all spending the night over my grandma's house and I was around 13 years old. I had a bad day at school and that night I was looking at pictures of my mother crying.

I got in trouble at school that day so I guess they called my grandma and she waited until everybody was sleep to yell at me. Then, she took all my mother's pictures away from me and hid them.

She always talking down on my mother for what reason, I don't know. I feel like they held her more accountable for the affair than my dad.

But from stories I heard from my mother's side of the family is that she had no idea he was married. He was practically living a double life.

Once I parked my car in the garage I walked to the elevator that lead to my condo. When I opened the door Dayla was cleaning a lil bit and Nariyah was helping her.

"That was fast, you wasn't even gone a hour." Dayla said.

"Long story?" Nariyah asked.

"Very long." I sighed hanging my keys.

"If you don't want to talk about it that's understandable but you know we here whenever." Dayla said and Nariyah nodded her head in agreement.

"Awww this why I love y'all." I said giving them hugs.

"I'm finna change then imma help y'all clean up." I said going upstairs to my room.

My phone dinged making me unlock it and I tapped the message notification from Karmyn. It was the information about meeting with the therapist.

I'm nervous about it because I don't really talk about my problems. I barely vent to Dayla and Nariyah about deep stuff how I'm gone talk to a stranger.

I just know some secrets gone come out the closet from everyone and I'm not ready at all. When I say what I have to say I just hope they don't look at me differently.

I really just want to fix my bond with Landon and Karmyn that's it. Karmyn acted as a big sister should and I could depend on her until I couldn't.

She doesn't like getting in the middle of arguments so she never really stood up for me she just stayed out of it and that made us separate a little.

Me and Landon was the closest in the house. It probably has more to do with us being the same age since we relate to a lot of things.

He got into it with my father a lot and when we were 17 he left and didn't look back. He cut off contact with everybody including me and I felt alone.

I never did anything I was always on his side so I felt abandoned. I feel abandoned by everyone to be honest.

After I changed clothes I went downstairs and started to straighten up the living room.

"That bleach strong as hell what the fuck you doing?" Nariyah coughed.

"It's not bleach it's kaboom and other stuff." Dayla yelled.

"That got bleach in it though." I said.

"Oh well, deal wit' it I'm tryna have this shit squeaky clean." She yelled from her bathroom.

That's the good thing about living with them. I don't have to complain about any dirty mess cause all of us are clean and neat freaks.

"Wait what time is it?" Nariyah asked.

"Close to 5, why?" I asked.

"Whew I thought it was later than that." She said.

"Cause your ass always wake up late." I laughed.

"I swear she so damn worried bout' that party." Dayla coming out her room.

"Cause she wanna look good for her man." I teased fixing the pillows on the couch.

"Bitch- I know damn well you ain't talking bout' Khalil." Dayla said.

"Aht not too much cause you like Brandon slow ass." She said.

"Shut the fuck up." She laughed.

"Don't think you off the hook either." Nariyah laughed.

"Omg here y'all go." I laughed.

"Makai anti ass. What they called von?" She asked.

"The soft spoken Assassin." Dayla said.

"Yea that." She said.

"Bye that man ain't no damn Assassin." I laughed.

"Makai look like he kill people." Nariyah said.

"No he don't, he just be mean mugging." I disagreed.

"Nah he told me to get out the way or my head was gone meet sink." Dayla said.

"And what you do?" Nariyah asked.

"Shiiid I got my ass out the way, I believe he'll do it for real." She said and we all laughed.

"Y'all just being extra how come I don't ever see him being mean to y'all?" I asked.

"Cause he think he slick, but best believe if something go down at that party we need to be wherever Brandon nem' at." She said.

"You right about that." Nariyah said cutting on the dishwasher.
___________________________________