0.44*

“ Love, I want to visit the new cafe with Jake. Do you wanna come along with us? Or you want something from the cafe? ” Heeseung asked while held her hands softly.

“ No, I have something to do. You should enjoy your time with Jake. No need to buy me something from the cafe. Maybe I'll visit next time. ” she replied with a little smile on her face.

“ Alright. See you tomorrow! ” she just nodded meanwhile Heeseung patted her head. Heeseung walked away and Hayoon checked her phone.

She still confused with Sunghoon's text. Why the male suddenly want to meet her? What is the important things that Sunghoon wanted to tell her? Her curiosity became bigger and bigger.

As what Sunghoon said, he wanted to meet her at the garden. She quickly went to the garden with a thousand questions in her head. Whatever Sunghoon wanna say, she hoped it's won't effect anything.

Hayoon almost arrived at the garden and she already saw Sunghoon who already waiting for her. She took a big step towards but she stopped when a girl came out of nowhere.

She recognized the girl. It's Choi Sera. Hayoon hide behind the tree and listen to what Sera said.

“ I know what are you trying to do Sunghoon! Why you suddenly act like this? Don't you hate her so much and wanted a revenge? Don't you wanted her to feel what you feel when Jake got Y/N's attention? Where is that Sunghoon? ”

“ Sera you don't get it! I want to stop all of this drama and you should too! I keep think and think there's no use for us to against them! You should know that Heeseung won't love you the way he love Hayoon! ”

“ B-but... but you tell me just played with her! You said Heeseung on your side! You said he will dumped her and I can have Heeseung! ”

Tears slowly falls on her cheek and got Sunghoon panicked. He don't want Hayoon saw Sera crying in front him. It's gonna be a misunderstanding. He tried to calm the girl but Sera pushed him away.

“ Sera listen... that was before. Right now I realised that Heeseung really love her. Can you please stop crying or else— ”

“ Or else Hayoon will saw us? She already saw us and she is hiding behind the tree! You don't have to act like an innocent friend of her brother now! You know what, good luck with your explanation traitor! ” she smirked and wiped her tears.

Sunghoon numbed, he slowly turned his body and saw Hayoon standing next to the tree. The girl seem shocked with what she heard just now.

He bite his lip, “ Hayoon i can explain— ”

“ So it is true? Hee want to play with my heart? You want a revenge on Jake? Your own best friend? Why me, Sunghoon? ”

“ I... ”