The argument

Fiona and scourge had just gotten out of prison and we're currently in his home dimension Moebius, Fiona watched on as scourge blew her off for the hundredth time about her job with Dr.Fintivious. Fiona sighed annoyed and tired "scourge we shouldn't play with fire like this it's one job we can get it done and over with then we can go get your revenge on sonic" she spoke, he waved her off again. "Fiona I got a plan don't worry babe this time I'm gonna win and I'm not gonna back down we can deal with spooky von evil another day," he says, pulling his glasses over his eyes with a wide grin spreading across his face. Sometimes Fiona really hated that dumb smile it melted her heart normally but tonight was not a normal night she raised her voice letting her annoyed tone breach through "scourge this is ridiculous can't you wait one moment before running off to go back and destroying the blue idiot?!" She asked, scourge sighed and he rolled his eyes "oh cmon babe can't ya trust me?" He smirked, walking over to Fiona and grabbing her waist and holding her close to him just how Fiona loved it, "You and me destroying that annoying blueberry once and for all we'll be king and queen again" he says quietly into her ear. But Fiona was not having it she pushed away from his grip and placed her finger onto his chest poking it roughly "ooooh no we're not doing this shit need I remind you it was your "plans" which got your dumbass arrested" her tone was full of anger and spite she wasn't going to let him past this, at least not this time she had done so many times before, tonight wasn't one of them. He glared down at her and lifted his glasses his blue eyes piercing hers "really? Your gonna bring that up? I'm sorry who was the one who ran off again?" Scourge asked. Fiona's ear twitched and she yelled "I WOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO RUN IF YOU HAD LET ME HELP BEFOREHAND" she snapped and Scourge let out a "tch" he backed away from her "you coulda at least stuck by me!" He says and Fiona snapped back "maybe if you didn't let your huge ass ego get in the way of common sense you wouldn't have failed" Scourge's eyes widened down at the red fox how dare she go that far?! He wouldn't be having this much disrespect and he wasn't in the mood for an argument, so he turned to walk off. Fiona growled and grabbed ahold of his arm "oh no, your not running from this, not this time" she says her tail twitching, she needed to get her point across now or never. Scourge turned to her and growled yelling out "IM NOT GONNA TAKE THIS DISRESPECT FIONA!" And right as he finished that sentence he looked down at Fiona, who was frozen there staring at him she didn't seem afraid no this was something else, ah right pure anger. Fiona was fueled with it now and her voice split through the forest like a knife as she spoke "disrespect? DISRESPECT?! OOOOH BUDDY LETS TALK ABOUT MOTHER FUCKING DISRESPECT" she shoved scourge back he hit the tree behind him, she glaring daggers at the hedgehog "WHO WORKED HER ASS OFF FOR YOU?! Oh right ME!" She yelled and kept walking towards scourge as he stood up again, and looked at her "WHO GAVE UP EVERYTHING TO BE WITH YOU WHO LEFT FRIENDS BEHIND FOR YOU?!" She asked louder and louder her voice got as she got closer he just stared at her his eyes widened. Fiona grabbed ahold of his jacket "WHO GOT ARRESTED AND BROKE YOU OUT OF PRISON BECAUSE SHE LOVED YOU?!" Fiona asked and tears streamed down her face as she did, her voice cracked and she glared, but suddenly time froze as she felt a hand collide with her face throwing her off to the side she rolled and stopped herself. Scourge stood there he looked down at her on the ground and didn't say a word he looked down at his own hand, he couldn't believe what he had just done. Did he really just hit her? He looked to Fiona who was already picking herself up and sure enough as she turned to him a bruise was already forming on her cheek, she stood up straight and looked at him she wasn't crying anymore in fact... she looked calm she reached into her pocket and pulled out a warp ring. Scourge managed to stutter out "f-Fiona what are you-" he was interrupted immediately by Fiona's words "IM LEAVING!" She yelled. And those two words cut more through scourge than anything else, he stopped and stared at her as she continued "I'm going home wherever fucking home is you want this team?! Fine you can have them but I'm leaving" she says and she flicked the warp ring opening it. Fiona looked back and saw the distructix and looked away, tearing the bow out of her hair and throwing it on the ground as she walked through. Scourge went running forward to stop her but was too late the warp ring closed as she was gone. He lost her...