Chapter 8: Going Back(2)

"You cannot make yourself have a flashback, nor will you have one unless you are emotionally ready to remember something. Once remembered, the memory can help you to face more of the truth. You can then express your pent-up feelings about the memory and continue on your path to recovery. Think of the flashback as a clue to the next piece of work. No matter how painful, try to view it as a positive indication that you are now ready and willing to remember."
- Beverly Engel

|Paulo's POV|
Date/Timestamp: 16/06/14, about 11pm.

I accompanied Constantine to her house first, with Savion, Kinda awkward tho, He doesn't talk that much or is he still in shock of what happened?
"Good evening po, Tita" I greeted Tita Maris. Savion waits from the distance, not visible from Tita Maris's sight.
"It's kinda late...Did something happen between the both of you?" Tita exclaimed looking at me teasing us.
"Maaaaaa!" Constantine gave her mom a death stare, I giggled, Then She goes to me.
"Don't worry, I'll explain it to her" She hugged and kissed me before letting me go.
"Love you, Pau, Take care" She smiles and I left with Savion.
"It looks like you have a healthy relationship" He suddenly spoke which surprises me. He didn't speak for about 2 hours.
"Yeah, I'm thankful for that" I replied smiling while thinking of Constantine and how her presence inspires my mood so much.
"She is the only one who can calm me when I'm mad" I announced as a trivia and Savion listens, he looks invested. I continued chatting about our relationship while walking home.

"Sav stayed at our house. He helps us in any way he could, He also helps my mom cook food. In my point of view, my mom sees him as one of her sons and that's the reason why I started trusting him and One day..." Paulo narrates.

Date: 31/01/15, 6:30 PM

"Pau"
"Hmm?"
He sat beside me on the bed.
"I was thinking of..."
"What?" I stopped writing and faced him. I am currently writing a song for Constantine.
"T-trying to a-apply for a job?..."
"I also asked permission to Mama Grace for this..." He added with a pint of nervousness on his face.
"Sure, Let's make your resume tomorrow" I smiled at him to look less intimidating.
"Okay, Thank you, Paulo"

"The next day we took care of his resume and after that, he immediately left to apply for a job, I can say he is so excited about working" Paulo narrates.

"Babe, Did you check our Group Chat?" Constantine showed me her phone
"Not yet. Why?"
"We're planning to have a reunion this coming April!" Constantine smiled genuinely, She's like a kid, excited to jump in the pool, HAHAHAHA, cuteee.
"Where then?" I ask and stared at her, admiring her quietly while she speaks. Honestly, I could stare at her the whole day and not get bored.
"We are still researching some tourist spots" She scrolls on her phone, searching online.
"How about Tagaytay or Baguio?" I offered with a short chuckle.
"Nice choice!" Then she started typing to send my suggestion to the gc. I'm too lazy to get my phone from my pocket.
"It's settled" She exclaims happily while bouncing like a kid. Oh my, I could already imagine our future kids owning this mannerism of her when excited, That would be so adorable!
"Have you even plan for a meeting place?"
"In SM Makati, Jayce has his van so we didn't need to rent one"
"Jayce's van? what a miracle" I tease, Jayce barely borrows or lends his van to us or anyone else which amuses me to what I heard.
"Same HAHAHAHA" She slaps my shoulder playfully as we both laugh.

"We're so excited for the outing back then, hahaha now I remember it as a painful memory..." Paulo narrates.

|End of POV and Narration|