Chapter: 1: it's about goes begin...

When I was got teenager about 16 ages 3 things most of my life where the favorited the murderer games idea was called: "Murder", "Murder Mystery" and "The Mad Murderer" was came in the players againest to the enemies any murderer madness I could stabbed this players once was likely fun for dreamily due the pasted has came and there was new murderer games titled I saw on the games pages is mostly of the popular pages if was called: "Murderer Chase Ace" made from the james and came in the server was like dream come true...

Well... Almost...

So started this up most of the rest this games and i could been need it more the players but anybody is no more players came into the server here and really believe this staying the alonely for long suching have the creator of my life here...

I goes to map on crossroads and sitting at the map simpler only the winding for the could end showing at sametimes and nobody people is here.

Also I having on the night at the moon and put them the sleeping onto the bed...

I lay down to bed and close eyes himself for waiting visited everything should been am clock for any times...

I could been felling...

But there something in here....

It was coming visited into server...

When I saw that james he's looking the visited when spawn it the result is...

*Julie and dennis appearance in the server*

It's a dennis and Julie came in the server over been james he could need more players could such having the 3 players online the broadcasting

She wanna talk him with james saying this...

Julie: James are you just sleeping alone here?

Dennis: and how could you been in here having some fun?

And james my reposting talks this...

James: yeah i staying alone here... Just I played the TMM seen before...

And Julie's she saying this...

Julie: it's your saying server we want it know?

James: most of my stuff entire of my life I having such played the TMM seen before is long time and loleris if could took me over them anything some those any map make tiredly with this studio having so slow progress on my laptop.

Dennis: that was sound interesting... And why do you know that having slow progress yourself?

James: of course yes... I had tech lay the programming simuator of the Roblox on studio entire was neutrality of my map maker having so huge the creating because me I hading with this so tired could not been working on the map and i felling so tired that and I came into a server this games and that could been so alonely I fell the sleep here and nobody people in here but I am so very bored and nothing gonna played everyone In there...

Julie: Ohhhh... Don't worry about that james... No one people to getting played in server...

Dennis: what about the hang out and played with james myself?

Julie: does it anyone played with hang out the james?

James: Sure I think?

Julie: let's go to hang out!

*playing on the crossroads maps*

After this times james goes played the maps every times and he played with the james run and gun around the crossroads for happiness into the server times...

But he very tired and he could been very fun and about very night...

James: well that was really fun at all...

Julie: me too... I had put this sleep before the tonight

Dennis: it's about 23:00 clock when the Chazz and Harry coming in...

Julie: I know dennis and have it great night.

James: Goodnight.

The next day the james he woke up and Julie dennis itself woke up the bed and goes to morph packs and when I was saw that is a Chazz and Harry came into the server and telling him and her...

Chazz: it's that so... Who create the morph about female genderbent did you?

Harry: maybe he a james models packs about the studio programming...

Chazz: maybe where he is james goes to room...

James: Chazz! Harry! *he waving hands*

Chazz: wait what was that...

Harry: Of course! It's James here!

*james hugs to chazz*

James: I am so glad you coming in here...

Chazz: james... I miss you so much... I was got murderer from the enemies sheet before TMM belong with this loleris anyone...

Dennis: Hello Harry.

Harry: hey dennis it's been so long time nothing see me here!

Julie: we're about came into the murderer chase ace creating from the James when the I played hang out with the james before ago and everything more them fun like to us...

Dennis: and also I sleeped the bad early here before...

Harry: Ohh.. That was cool...

James: so what so you think about around from the mad city Chazz?

Chazz: well james... I came into the mad city location the loleris robloxian and staying over the Chazz house and even could Should been played on my iPhone and played like less than jake song and exercise dance myself...

James: That was great...

Everybody knowing when the James is finally arrived to Chazz and Harry and goes to played the crossroads and over and over again which been getting very fun for expensive of the most of the life and all friends but everytimes do we just started at the new adventure to progress seen humanly of the earth...

To Be Continues...