only chapter

I woke up and turned off my alarm clock. I groan and get out of bed. I put on my favorite band's shirt all time low, black skinny jeans, and put my long black hair into a messy bun. Right as im about to go on my phone i hear my mom yell to me "get down here right now". I hate her so much shes an alcholoic and does meth. I quickly run downstairs and meet her in the kitchen. "Ive sold you for drugs" she says to me in a drunken state, beer bottle in hand. Tears start forming in my eyes and fall down my flawless porcelain skin. Then all of a sudden all time low bursts in! I gasp as alex gaskarth towers over 5'0 me. "Hey shawty" he says to me. I run and go grab my things in my room, not forgetting any of my posters and leave with him ready to enjoy my new life.

I walked into Alex's penthouse in Los Angeles. I looked around and it was filled with modern furniture. He turns to me and says "follow me let me show you your room". We walk down the long hallway and reach a bedroom at the end. I reluctantly grab the door handle and open it to a huge room that overlooks the city. "Do you like it?" He says nervous. "I love it so much!" I respond back while hugging him. He blushes and hugs me back. "He blushed does that mean he likes me? I thought to myself. No I must of imagined it there's no way the Alex gaskarth would like me.

He walks out of my room and I go and start unpacking my things. I just couldn't stop thinking of how he wouldn't love me and tears roll down my face. I run into the bathroom and open up the medicine cabinet and pull out a razor. I cut my arm so deep it stings. But wait, this time it isn't helping the pain. I return back to the medicine cabinet and pull out some pills. I swallow the whole bottle and my vision starts to go blurry and I fall to the ground

Alex pov.

I was in my room planning on how to confess to y/n when I hear a thump coming from her bathroom. I run to the locked door and kick it down. Then I see her passed out with a pool of blood underneath her. I quickly grab a phone and mail 911 while I sit on the ground, cradling her in my arms.

Y/n pov

I began to become consciousness again. I can feel bright lights above me and I could hear the beep of the heart monitors but I am unable to move any muscle in my body. I lay there in silence as I feel someone sit down on my hospital bed. " hey shawty", he says to my while sniffing "has- has he been crying over me" I think to myself. "Dang girl I miss u so much" he says and my heart starts to race "damn shorty let me sing u a song"

"Shawty said she wants to run away

Says I look like a boy she used to date (Ha!)

Took me by the hand and pulled me to the stairs

(I'm not interested, girl)"

My eyes open and I look into his glassy eyes, awaken from his beautiful song. " y/n ur awake!" He yells and hugs me. I hug him back and then he looks into my eyes. He leans in and kisses me and my heart Starts to race. "Yn I've been involve with u since the day I played eyes on you. I know we've only down each other for 2 days but, he pauses, will you marry me" he says while going down on one knee. Omg yes Alex yes! I exclaim and he begins to put on the ring.

The end