ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 10

BOY WITH LOVE

"Next up...Miya and y/n!"

The said couple's looks at each other, shocked from Adams words. They were next up to race.

"Whatever. Let's get this over with. We all know who's winning." You playfully rolled your eyes all though you were serious.

The crowd mutters to themselves saying exactly what you thought.

"No way y/n is going to win."

"She's good, but not that good."

You scoffed at the words tired already. Walking to the starting line.

"Ignore them, you'll do fine." Miya told you with a smile.

No matter how close you and Miya were, you knew he'd never go easy on you. Every race counts. It's not going to change cause you were his opponent.

The time hit zero, both taking off.

Within seconds Miya was ahead of you. He was the one who taught you how to skate, so naturally he'd be better.

Slowing down, having that 'I already lost' mindset, you turn the corner seeing a familiar face.

"M-Miya!?" You shouted louder than needed. "Why'd you stop or wait?"

Not answering you he grabs your hand and takes off. Both of you were now skating hand in hand as you were struggling to get answers out of him.

"Hello?! Miya??"

"I know I'm going to win, so why not be with you till the end?" Miya smiled at you.

"Um...thanks?"

"No problem!"

You continue to skate alongside Miya till you come to the end. He let go of your hand, giving you a quick wave, taking off to the finish line.

By the time you made it to the finish line Miya was there.

"Told you I'd win." Miya goes up and hugs you.

"Yea, yea now let's go home, I'm tired." 

˚✧₊⁎ミア⁎⁺˳✧༚

The walk home was quiet. Miya was debating if he should speak up or stay quiet.

"Miya-"

"y/n, I know were still young but... I really like you. Like really like you. I don't want to lose you. I want to be with you when we get to high school, and after that. I want to be with you when were not just kids, when our relationship can be considered real.. I think I love you."

A/N; that was the last chapter

A/N; that was the last chapter... I CANT BELIVE THIS FINISHED BEFORE A CATS FATE. anyways this was probably my comfort story, I got the plot and everything at 3am cause I couldn't sleep. If you loved this story cheek out my other Miya fic ;) I might start publishing Bored, if i were to publish the first chapter would you guys read it?

I JUST WANNA SAY THANK YOU FOR 2K READS

🎉 You've finished reading 𝗦𝗸𝟴𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗚𝗶𝗿𝗹 | 𝗠. 𝗖𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗲𝗻✓ 🎉