episode 1

"I am so over being single" Logan said while walking with his roommate Virgil.
Virgil looked at him. "What's a man gotta do to get a boyfriend around here?" He said again. Virgil turned to him and said, "dude, easy watch this." Just then a boy with blue hair and round glasses tripped and fell. Virgil picked up his notebook. "Hey, you ok man?" He asked. "A-ah yeah." He replied. Virgil inspected the notebook. "Are these stickers from the show 'Pretty Planet Idol Puri'?" Virgil asked. He jumped up excitedly. "Yes it is! I got it from a fanartist and this con I went to and it's just so cute I'm soooooooooooo glad someone made merch of it because it's my fav anime and-" he stopped for a minute. "A-and u-um and I have the second season in my laptop.....do you wanna watch it together sometime?" Virgil then replied with "sure, that sounds cool. Here I'll write my number down and you can put yours in my phone" he looked at his phone and the new contact was named 'Patton'. "Alright see you around squirt." He said as Patton was excited about getting a boys number. Virgil turned back to his roommate. "And that's how you get a boys number." Which Logan replied with "wtf dude your just lucky" as they walked back to their dorm.

    At the dorm

"I swear to God if you got laid because of a f*cking anime" Logan said as Virgil was texting Patton.

Was it good did I do good?
263 words