OMG REALLY? IN THE GROCERY SHOP??

Lee just got in Walmart. THAT NIGGA WASNT WEARING PANTS.... ................. THIS IS WHY WE HATE NIGHERS. AM I RIGHT D'ARK? (D'ark you better be nodding, im just like you!!!! white!!) He was just looking for some cum juice to help them cum.(i dont know....nighers are nighers!!) he ran into d'ark. "Hey nigher." said d'ark. Lee bit their lip. "What are you doing in here? Thought you nigher's would be picking up cotton..." That turned on lee for some weird reason, always the niggas!!!! Lee, grabbed d'ark and pushed d'ark on the cash register. Which made d'ark fell...... #SWC!!, ANWAYS. "WHICH ONE OF YOU NIGHERS DID THAT" he said. BITCH THIS ISNT NO BLUES CLUES, NO SCOOBY DOO. LEE WAS STANDING RIGHT THERE???? OK LETS GET TO THE POINT. "Shut up real quick" Lee said, as he got on top of d'ark and had an HUGE orgasm, it dripped all over his face. The manager saw, but then he didnt care. He was to busy fucking Geto.

D'ark pulled down his pants and took off Lee's shirt. D'ark put his dick in lee's ass. Too bad lee needed to shit. Badly. "Bro i need to shit-" D'ark covered lee's mouth and went faster. yikes..... looks like we gonna have vanilla shit.................. D'ark cummed and it blasted all over. The groecry shop shouldve been call Cumart. D'ark breathed deeply. OH SHIT...... GUYS HIS DICK GOT STUCK IN LEES ASS. D'ark tried to pull it out but it was stuck. It ended up ripping off. "RIP THAT DICK AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" said red, literally recording the whole thing while jerking off to ranboo's picture... when i was 12. i didnt jerk off to ranboo. My niggah didnt even say the lyrics right. eh it didnt matter. D'ark's dick was like only 0.5 inches. he can surely re "grow" (HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA U SEE WHAT I DID THERE?????) Lee walked off. He used the oranges as a bra, and the grocery bags as pants. D'ark was just laying there. Screwed up. 

THE END!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!