10

ⓒⓡⓘⓜⓢⓞⓝ ⓡⓔⓓ

ⓒⓡⓘⓜⓢⓞⓝ ⓡⓔⓓ

Evil wiggling on the underside of the showy superhero society, no matter how many times they were driven back, they hid in the darkness, storing up strength and now, they started to move again. To join hands with Shigaraki, meant that she had to abandon her morales and stand with the other side of darkness, against the heroes. Being a hero was never her ambition, she simply wanted to inherit her father's business but once she met Vivi, she just knew deep down in her heart, she wanted to save her.

"U.A High has finished its first semester and started summer vacation. However, those of you trying to be heroes will receive days of rest. At this training camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights for Plus Ultra!"

"Yes, sir!"

"Sophie-chan, it's finally time for the training camp in the woods!" Kaminari dashed to her with his eyes glittering in excitement and a hint of redness colored his cheeks when the girl smiled a little over his cuteness.

She was about to say something to him but a hiss from Juju, her cat, stole her attention and it seemed that someone let Monoma out. As usual, he tried to provoke them by harassing her, fortunately, the class monitor of Class B managed to take him away. Looked like both classes will join this trip and Sophie let Juju wander around, knowing her cat, she would mostly waddle to Todoroki, to take advantage of his Fire Quirk. She took a sit beside him on the bus, thankfully, Aoyama was kind enough to let her swap places with him.

Or else she would be stuck with Bakugo. The ride was peaceful, Todoroki was really considerate, he knew how much she liked to avoid talking to people, and so he tried to stay low. They only shared a few words about school and he offered her some candies. He was a good guy, Sophie knew it. Despite him looking intimidating at the first glance Shoto Todoroki was a gentleman, unlike some purple head. He didn't say a thing when she accidentally fell asleep and laid her head on his shoulder.

He just let her, although he had gotten used to her new appearance, Todoroki had to admit, he did miss her old cheeriness. He still remembered the first time they met, she told him, she liked his eyes, something that he was insecure about since he was young. But, the current Sophie Vlad was better. He now can see her true feelings in her eyes, whenever she looked down on her feet, he can see her feeling distressed, whenever she had a stoic and cool face, he can see her worrying over her friends. But, there's one thing he can't interpret her, why did she smile like she's going to leave them sometimes?

The bus stopped and he blinked his eyes to snap out of it. His head turned aside slightly, tapping the sleeping girl on her hand softly to wake her up. Seeing no sign of waking up, Todoroki fidgeted on his seat and inched closer to her, his fingers brushed her skin carefully. He didn't know what had gotten into him, but he was caressing her cheek. Those plump cheeks had him flustered, they were very soft and pinchable and so, he pinched her cheek. Pinch. Her eyes fluttered open and certainly, she didn't expect to see his face approximately nine centimeters away from her face and his fingers were pinching her.