First class 🍈

I hope you're all taking care of yourselves and making the right choices! I appreciate every bit of support, slight suggestive themes. Enjoy~
________________________________

Shoto lived by his words, letting you rest until dawn the next day.

"These doorways are so cramped." Shoto whispered to himself trying to easily step out.

His height wasn't ideal for this apartment, constantly having to duck his head a bit while passing through the small spaces.

Shoto was extra careful today, since he was holding your breakfast in one of his hands. The other was shutting off the light from your non spacious kitchen.

The light in your room was off with only a dim light from the curtains, sunlight trickling in.

His different colored eyes went from the window with the silhouettes of leaves falling and the trees attached, drifting over to look at your bed.

Shoto smiled to himself, seeing your arm dangling off of the beds edge with your legs half in and out of the wrinkled blanket.

Your position was so weird to him, but it was another simple aspect of you that he adored.

"I have to wake her up or we'll miss our flight." Shoto queutly walked over to you, placing the average breakfast meal on the bedside table.

His gaze landed on your face, stands of your hair either by your mouth or nose as you drooled on your pillow.

"I'm afraid if I wake her up she'll straight up attack me." Shoto gulped with a worry falling at his eyebrows.

Peacefully asleep, your face looked pretty ridiculous making Shoto chuckle to himself. He would call you an angel, but he has seen far too many sides of you to know you were far from being one.

In addition being holy.

Nonetheless in his mind and heart you always held a special, yet weird, place to him.

Shoto's laughter wouldn't last long dragging his eyes to your baby bump. I have a feeling Y/n will wake up with a mood, and many combined emotions after. He sighed with boredom in not hearing your voice, going on his knees making his height perfect.

His arms were crossed on the edge of your bed while having a good distance between your faces.

"Y/n baby, wake up." Shoto's large hand went to tap your shoulder.

You didn't give him a reaction, just a louder snore.

Shoto chuckled, resisting the urge to grab his phone and have just a few more pictures of you.

By now he had many photos able to blackmail you in any way, though he wouldn't do so since he knew you had much worse of him. Shoto was scared of you, it was the moral center of your growing relationship.

"Baby, you have to wake up. Come on Y/n." He shook your shoulder mildly, slowly stopping to massage your tense muscle.

Your pajama shirt slipped showing your collarbone. Shoto dug closer to your loose area.

You closed your mouth and felt the dry drool, only humming in pleasure of his fingertips on you.

That minor noise made Shoto's heart pound against his rib cage. "Y/n baby come on." Shoto's throat took control with an aspiration in his voice.

"Hmm no. I don't want to." The volume in your morning voice climbed down with a yawn.

A ghost smile went over Shoto's face, it was mostly covered with carnation pink seeing your side smile.