Start

A/N: Hey guys this is just something fun I am doing for the Tim Hortons contest lol. This just a short story and will not be continued but other than that enjoy!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Amelia:

RING!RING!RINNNNNNNNNNG!

I open my eyes to my alarm buzzing like its the end of the world, I wake up and start my day like the usual slow and peaceful. I wake up a 6AM everyday. I wake up at 6AM everyday so I get some time to plan my day, at stuff like that but apart from that I also use this time to take care of any mess that was created the previous night.

That's right, I am Amelia, a straight A student, nerd, shy and weak during day but as the night falls people fear me, run from me I am unstoppable. But I don't need anyone from my school knowing that. I am the daughter of the biggest mafia in the town, Scorpions. I have to be quiet in my school because my dad is wants me to find who is the sun of our rival gang, Blood Moon. I have been in this school for about 3 months now but I still have not found someone I suspect of being the mole. Anyway I have to go now since I have to start my day.

-------------------------------------

Before school:

I was stopping by my favorite coffee shop, Tim Hortons getting the cold brew as usual. I was grabbing my coffee and heading out when I bumped into something, someone actually. He had brown messy hair, blue eyes and was like a foot taller than me. I had to maintain character so I started to get out of his way despite being mad that he did not even say sorry, when he grabbed my arm! He pulled me closer and said, 'Don't you wanna say sorry?'

I swear to god, I was going to KILL HIM. He has the AUDACITY to ask me to say sorry to HIM.

But again maintaining character I said sorry and walked out of the coffee shop with a stained shirt, half a cup of mu favorite coffee and bad mood! Could this day get any worse?

I went back home, changed my clothes and went to school. As I went inside I realized this was the first time I was ever late to class. I went to class and saw my teacher assigning everyone their seats. I went to her and asked for my regular seat, each month she gives everyone new seats and since I am a pretty good student she usually lets me choose my own. But this time she did not instead she said, 'Sorry Amelia since you are late I gave your seat to someone else.' 

Are you serious right now? 

'You are going to be sitting next to Romanno Delucca.'

Wait Delucca! that is the surname of the guy I was looking for and as I go to my seat that is the guy I met at the coffee shop.

This is going to be fun!