0.47*

Jake knocked on the door before he opened the door. The room was all pitch black with no light because Hayoon closed the curtains. He sighed before switched on the light.

He saw his sister lied on the bed with comforter covered her body. He sat at the edge of the bed and patted the younger shoulder.

“ Hey, I know you're awake. You already skipped two meals. Mom and Jaehun really worried about you. We all are. ” he said softly.

“ I don't wanna go out Jakey. I hate meeting people! I don't want to see any of you guys face right now! Please leave me alone! ” she replied with a crack voice.

Yes, she was crying all night because of Heeseung. She hated it when she realised how deep her feeling for Heeseung. The fact that Heeseung was planning all of this causing her mood really down.

She never this broken. Only Heeseung did this to her. All she can think was her mom. What kind of reaction if she knows?

“ I won't leave you alone. Remember when I said I'll be next to you? I will keep that promise, Yoon-nie. So now get up and take a bath. We're going somewhere today! ” he said excitedly while pulled the comforter and revealed his sister gloomy face.

Hayoon shook her head and Jake smirked.

“ You know I can call Layla and order her to lick your body. I think it's a good idea so we don't have to waste money for the bills. Layla— ”

“ Fine! I'm up! Don't call Layla! She won't stop licking my pretty face! You better watch your lovely daughter! ” she said annoyingly while glare at Jake's face.

Jake just laughed and caressed her head softly. He walked out and closed the door. Hayoon sighed again and get up from her bed. She needs to be more and more stronger.

She'll move on from Heeseung.