0.48*

Hayoon had so much fun with her brothers. The brought her for shopping and have some delicious at restaurant. Slowly she forgot about what happened yesterday.

“ Yoon-nie let's play some games tonight! Who lost gonna pay lunch for a whole week! ” Jake shouted from the living room.

“ Alright! Let's play games tonight! ”

That night they played a lot of games and surprisingly Hayoon won almost all the games the played. Jake really shocked with the result. As what he remembered, Hayoon really bad at playing games.

Jaehun just laughed when he saw Jake's gloomy face and Hayoon who jumping happily.

“ Layla, look! Your daddy lost video games with me! What a fool daddy! ” she said while hugging Layla and stick her tongue to Jake.

“ This can't be! You're not Hayoon! Where is she? Where is my stupid sister who doesn't know how to play video game? Hyung, she's a creep! ”

Jaehun and Hayoon just laughed at Jake's reaction. He groaned and took a seat next to Jaehun.

“ But seriously, how you can play it well? Did you practice how to use controller? Anyways, I used to see that skills before. ” he asked while munching snack.

“ I didn't practice at all. I know how to use it and the skills all I learned it from Heeseung— ” Hayoon stopped talking and realised the name she said just now.

Suddenly, her mood became down. Jaehun and Jake also speechless when they heard the name. They don't say anything and Hayoon stand up while hugging Layla.

“ I want to sleep with Layla. Good night. ”

+ ending around the corner!!