𝟎𝟒

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 -

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑 -

 ━━━━━━━━━

    ❝𝐒𝐈𝐍𝐅𝐔𝐋 𝐈𝐍𝐓𝐄𝐍𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒❞

𝑽𝒂𝒍𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒐 knew his 'bellezza' would take him up on his offer, he could feel it coming & when it does there would be no room for excuses and declines.

She will be fully in his grasp, ready to please him in every way possible.

Today was the day that he would finally meet her  in person.

His  assistant  Talia anxiously knocked on the grand office door twice, before waiting for his approval.

"Come in"  he announced finally, moving himself from the cosy warmth of the fire place.

She stumbled in, face down once again patiently expecting a stern gaze to linger across her features.

"Y-you have a visitor Sir"

He knew exactly who this visitor  is, without being informed or not.

"Bring her in"

The perky assistant rushed out of the door and began to call the special guest.

A few seconds later...

He saw her,  a stunning girl with Mediterranean looks appeared in all her hidden glory, her voluptuous curves tightly fitted in high waisted faux leather skinny jeans,  a snow coloured halterneck  and a pair of matching lace up kitten heels affixed onto her
piccola  feet.

Feeling his gaze roam on her frame, she continued this rather perverse look by giving him a prolonged  stare of her own.

Realising that Tatum was beginning to  feel slightly uncomfortable, he gestured her with graceful hands to come over.

"Please come sit beside me, Miss Andino ! We have a long discussion to get through"

Now she'll belong to a man who only has sinful intentions.

Holding his occasional whiskey with ice, he offers her a filled glass while looking at her with intense eyes and adjusting the Luxe Diamond decanter down onto the middle of his desk.

"So Miss Andino, tell me about your line of work" he utters, stroking his glass softly with the tip of his thumb.

"There's no need for that, just call me Tatum, and oh thank you for the glass, I've never tasted whiskey before" she says quickly.

Whiskey wouldn't be the only thing she'll taste.

He observes her like a predator stalking his prey, while nodding his head, approving her introductory sentence.

Moving her cupid bow shaped lips. Tatum continued talking to him, instead by putting up a defensive tone.

"well, I'm lingerie model. I started doing it almost a year ago & I -"

"I don't care how & when you started doing it".

  He simply didn't take any notice of what she was trying to voice out, Valentino only wanted essential information which would be of use to him later.

"That information you provided is useless to me. I'm more interested in why a young girl  like yourself decided to model lingerie?"

"But you did not say that before" she retorts back.

He chuckled contendly, finding her defiance  amusing.

"But I'm asking you now, Bellezza. I suggest you answer me before my patience begins to thin."

"Well, the reason I started modeling was to gain a sense of control over my body... not only that, but to also discover my self worth."

An unpleasant glint shun in Valentino's caramel coloured eyes, he was proud of the answer she gave him.

"Confidence is preferably the word to describe your fondness of modeling. But I'm not convinced that is the full reason to why you decided to expose your body to lustful eyes, Bellezza."

"That's not -"

"Hush"  he interrupted her, one veiny hand raised.

" That is very true, I dont  know you well enough!... but from what I've discovered, is that your bondage  preferences suffice to what I'd  like you to do for me"

"W-wai- wait! hold on, Sir I hope what you're about to suggest for me to do isn't something that is surrounded around your satisfaction."

He smiles, almost shark like this time. Exposing  gleaming pearly white teeth. He claps animatedly; impressed with her inquistiveness.

Unrestrained laughter rumbles, engulfing the whole room.

"Finally, she gets it! You have proved that your more than just a pretty face".  

He states, reaching out to tip her chin up.

"What I require is much more than satisfaction & mere pleasure.  I want you to become my personal escort, I'm sure that's something that you can handle".

Aware those words were like a sickening sensation in the stomach, caused him to smirk, noticing that everything was going according to plan.

Bellezza  really didn't know what she was getting herself into, but when she does it'll be too late to get out.

{I've finally updated after soooo long!!! I'm glad to be back ♡ and I really hope you enjoyed this chapter, let me know what you think of it/ do you like Valentino and do you think his intentions are pure?}

~ A ♡