Slinthead

Minho's face broke into a smile as soon as he rounded the corner of the maze.

This was a sort of unspoken routine of yours: you'd wait by the doors for him, and then walk to the map room together.

"Hey darling." Minho picked you up and hugged you, as soon as he was in reaching distance of you.

You tightened your hold around his shoulders, and buried your head into his neck. You loved being back in your boyfriend's arms.

After finally putting you down, he grabbed the back of your head, and pulled your lips up to his.

You savoured the feel of his lips against yours, having missed his touch all day.

"Find anything new?" You asked, looking up at Minho, who had grabbed your hand and started towards the map room.

"Nope. Although I did find out that I cannot be away from you for more than a few minutes, before missing you." Minho let go of your hand, and threw his arm over your shoulders, pulling you into his side.

"Oh yeah?" You teased, pulling the most innocent grin possible.

"Don't rub it in, slinthead." Minho pulled you closer into him, placing a kiss on the top of your head.

"I'm your girlfriend, you can't call me a slinthead!" You laughed at the boy, who in return smiled back at you.

"Sorry, sorry... sometimes I forget." Minho lifted up his arm to wipe some of the sweat from his forehead, huffing slightly.

"What? That I'm your girlfriend?!" You exclaimed, smacking his chest, and pouting with fake offence.

"Of course not, I could never forget your beautiful face." Minho smirked.

"Such a flirt." You muttered, a grin spreading across your face.

"That I can't call you a slinthead." Minho tapped his index finger against your cheek a few times, before placing a light kiss there.

"Why would you even want to call me a slinthead?" You raised your eyebrows, awaiting his response.

"Reflexes, baby." Minho fished around the front of his runner's pack for the key to the map room.

"It's a reflex to call a beautiful face, like mine, a slinthead?" You chuckled at him, as you reached behind him, and pulled the key from a worn out pocket.

"Not what I meant." Minho tapped the key against your nose once, before unlocking the door.

He reached down and picked you up by the waist, as he entered the room, before setting you down the table.

"So dramatic. Do you have to do that every time?" You scoffed, swinging your legs under the table.

Minho just rolled his eyes at you, having grabbed some papers from a drawer on the other side of the room. He placed them at his designated side, before coming over and kissing you gently once more.

You kissed back instantly, your hands finding his hair, and his wrapped around his waist.

Pulling back only slightly, to let his lips brush against yours. "Did you have to go for the hair?" He whined.

You kissed him briefly one last time, before leaning back on your hands, and smiling at him.

He smiled, and shook his head in response. Making his way over to his chair, which conveniently was right where he sat you, and started to map.

"Lips apart please! I'm coming in!" You heard Ben call from the other side of the door.

After sharing an amused look with Minho, you shouted back. "It's safe to enter."

You gave Ben a judgmental and questioning glance, as he entered.

"You mock, but I'm still traumatised from the last time I walked in on you two making out." Ben pointed his finger accusingly at you both.

"If you had a girlfriend as hot as mine, you'd kiss her any chance you got." Minho smirked, causing you to kick the side of his leg with your foot.

Ben just rolled his eyes and grimaced, pulling out his own sheet of paper.