Hatred

Mcyttwt scoffed as they pinnned Genshintwt to the wall, whispering to their ear, "You know what happens when I get angry."

Mcyttwt harshly kissed Genshintwt biting their bottom lip while groaning in arousal.

Genshintwt let out a small whimper as Mcyttwt sucks on their neck.

"Strip." Mcyttwt demands, standing over Genshintwt and making sure they do as told before taking off their own pants and underwear as well. Genshintwt eyes the items in Mcyttwt's hands nervously.

“Don’t worry about it, I’m gonna take care of you,” Mcyttwt tries to assure, before uncapping the lube and coating his fingers with it. “Spread your legs, Darling.”

"What!? No?! I don't want to be the one who gets fucked?!"

"Genshintwt, spread your legs."
Genshintwt spread their legs as they feel humiliated. Genshintwt looks to the side, covering their face. The last thing Genshintwt want is to get Fucked by Mcyttwt.

Mcyttwt lubed up their fingers. "This is gonna hurt and feel weird, but trust me it'll feel better soon." Genshintwt nodded,They trust Mcyttwt.

Mcyttwt then inserts the lubed finger into Genshintwt's. Mcyttwt lets them adjust before slowly starting to move his finger around, waiting a while before he slowly added another finger.

After Genshintwt gets used to the stretch of Mcyttwt’s second finger They start feeling the pleasure from it. Mcyttwt scissors and curls their fingers inside them and they gasped, letting out a loud moan.

Mcyttwt undid their pants, freeing their erection that was completely concealed before.

Genshintwt whined when they saw Mcyttwt's dick, Mcyttwt chuckled when they saw Genshintwt staring at his dick for too long.

Mcyttwt lined their dick into Genshintwt's, "Ready?" Genshintwt gave them a nod signaling that they're ready.

Mcyttwt then slowly thrusted into Genshintwt, Trying not to hurt them.

They gave them time to adjust, A minute later Genshintwt looked at them nodding as a signal that Mcyttwt can move now.

Mcyttwt bottomed out almost all the way, then he thrusted into Genshintwt. They're movements were rough.

Mcyttwt kept thrusting into Genshintwt, fast and deep. Genshintwt then moaned loudly, Mcyttwt smirked as they thrusted into Genshintwt's.

"Hahh such a fucking slut. who's slut are you?, hm?" Mcyttwt said keeping they're thrust fast and deep.
"Hnghh, Yours! m' yours! Your slut! Hnghh.." Genshintwt babbled, eyes rolled back into their head.

"Hnghh, Mcyttwt m' gonna come.."
Genshintwt managed to say in between their moans.

"Hahh You're so pathetic, hm? Go on then love.. Come for me." Genshintwt then came, whining and moaning loudly. Mcyttwt thrusts deeper and faster, (if possible) chasing they're own orgasm.

They then came into Genshintwt and slowly pulled out, and layed beside them. They both had shaky breathes.

Mcyttwt then sat up "Let's take a shower my Dear.." Genshintwt whined, "I wanna sleep.." They pouted at Mcyttwt. "Yes, but we have to take a shower." Genshintwt then gave in and let Mcyttwt carry them in the shower.

(*´ー)ノ(ノд') Awhile later :]

"You look cute in my hoodie.." Mcyttwt chuckled and layed down next to them. "Um.. m' sorry Mcyttwt for erm getting mad and upset at you.." Genshintwt pouted, looking at them. Mcyttwt smiled at them, "It's alright.."

They then cuddled until they were asleep.