0. Your What???

"Stefan..." Elena said between sobs as she put down her phone. She had just finished telling stefan that how Damon had snapped her brother's neck, and she was currently cradling his unconscious form. Hearing what Damon had done, sent Stefan into a frustrated rage. Enough was enough! he decided. Today, he is going to have a chat with his brother, today he decides that Damon stops agonizing people around him, he stops killing innocents for his fancy, today...Damon Salvatore leaves Mystic Falls for good! he didn't care if he was strong enough or not, he was going to settle this. Putting his phone back into his pocket, the younger salvatore sighs and makes his way out of the boarding house, on a mission o track his reckless and pain in the ass of a brother.

The darkness of the night matches that of his past...its cold, and its quiet. Perfect scenery, to be qualified as 'creepy'. It isn't hard to track him...Stefan figured that Damon must be looking for some innocent prey near the road outside the forest,which leads away from mystic falls. That road is the least scrutinized, by the sheriff and the council, and its the easiest to find gullible prey. After heading towards the road, after a few miles, he started getting his brother's scent. He began speeding up after catching on the scent, as it gradually got stronger and stronger. He was following the scent intently when lo and behold! He spotted a car broken down in the middle of the road, and his brother leaning inside it, as if reaching out for something. Stefan figured he's preying on some unfortunate soccer mom inside the car. He was about to vamp speed towards them, to pry him off, of the innocent's body but he stopped in his tracks. What he saw baffled him! Damon carried the car's driver, a young unconscious woman in his arms, and vamp sped towards God knows where. Stefan followed his older brother and he reached a house in Mystic falls. Since no one lived there before, and it was a small town, probably the girl had just moved in. Then Damon vamp speeds back to where the car had stopped, he drives the car back to the house, parks it in the garage, takes out a bassinet from the car, walks inside the house and places it inside one of the rooms. To say that the younger salvatore was shocked, would be the understatement of the year.

He didn't get it...Damon Salvatore, an emotionally unstable, murderous vampire, who didn't give two f**ks about human life, loved to feed on human blood, would carry one of his victims to safety? This was as unusual a phenomenon as the existence of the supernatural to a scientific mind. He walked into the Salvatore Boarding house shaking his head. As he walked in he saw his brother, clad in his usual leather jacket, quietly grabs one of his bourbons and fixes himself a drink. He is unusually quiet, his face is straight, but his eyes say that he is deep in thought. He takes a sip, and leans forward, his eyebrows knitted together. Its as if he's deeply contemplative. Several moments pass in silence, when he finally speaks, "Staring is creepy y'know? Even for a vampire" Damon says, acknowledging the presence of his brother, who just stood in the hallway watching. His voice snaps out Stefan from his confused state, he finds him self at a loss of words. he walks towards his brother, who hasn't moved from the couch, where he sat sipping his bourbon. "W-who..who w-was...?" Stefan tries to ask his brother about the thin girl in his arms few moments ago. "She..." Damon begins, without breaking his unusual seriousness, "was my wife!" He lets out with an exhale. Stefan was NOT expecting that answer, his eyes open wide in shock and the only thing he manages to speak is, "Your what??"