chapter one💌

"Did you get everything out and into your car alright?" My mum asked me.

"Yes mum, I believe I got everything."

"Okay baby, I'm going to miss you so much!" She wraps her arms around me, kissing my cheek.

"Mum I'm only moving ten minutes away, you can come to see me anytime you would like."

"Alright alright, go and make sure you got everything." She patted my back and headed back to finish packing the car.

I ran back upstairs to my room, it looks so empty. This was my childhood room and now it's gone. Damn, I didn't know this would hit this hard I thought it would be easy to move out.

Gemma still lives here with mum but I'm moving. Gems is three years younger than me, she is the best sister in the world and I'm going to miss her a lot.

I heard knocking on my door, I turn around to see Gemma.

"Hey Haz, I found a letter in your room so I mailed it out, I hope that was okay." She gives me a shy smile.

I don't remember any letter in my room beside the letter I wrote to Louis. Oh shit. No, no no, he has probably moved so it will be okay.

"Shit Gems- you weren't supposed to mail that out." I squeeze the bridge of my nose.

"I'm sorry. I didn't know-"

"Let's just hope he has moved." I scrunch my nose.

"Who?" Gemma asks.

"Fucking Louis!"

"Your old crush?" She laughs.

"Yes, I wrote him a letter that was never supposed to be sent out!"

"You wrote him a letter?" She chuckles.