DARCEY'S CASE

*Loud siren* There's yellow tape around the house that says >Do Not Enter<. * Camera flashing* people in that neighborhood wondering what had happen, clueless as an Ostrich. The police were ordering everyone to go back and get some rest but they refuse, they want to know what had happen in there , as they were the famous and friendly neighbor.

" Ah, Detective Johnny, right on time". "As always" said detective Johnny. "Detective Rafulo?", "It is I". Johnny has his own partner in crime detective Marcel, but unfortunately, he was on break. He wouldn't share to anyone on what had happen to him though . He is also the best detective, he solved cases that was impossible to solve, they also called him the next sherlock holmes. Detective Johnny hated his new partner detective Rafulo, he's always very loud and also a bit dumb. He do claims himself to be the best detective then Marcel to which is why nobody likes working with him. "What seems to be the problem?" asked Johnny, " her name is Darcey, found dead at around 4:00 pm. Stabbed 12 times on the back and the chest. It was a messy murder." said Rafulo. " And what about the parents?" Johnny asked with concern, "what about them, go see for yourself." Rafulo doesn't give a proper information, to him it's like being mysterious but it's really annoying. Johnny proceed to get more information from the parents.

Mr & Mrs Jonssen's were shattered, they weren't in a right state of mind to answer any questions but they did anyways. "I'm sorry for your lost Mr and Mrs Jonssen but you will need to answer a few questions to find out what had happen, if that's okay?" said Johnny in a pitiful way. Mr Jonssen agreed but his wife sobbed saying that " I can't do this" and walked away , Johnny understand as this happens a lot and carried on with his questions for Mr Jonssen . " So Mr Jonssen, Darcey is your one an only daughter, correct?", "No". Johnny was startled on how fast and firm his answer was. " I have two wife and 4 kids including Darcey I have 5" Mr Jonssen said. He is a good looking man for a 58 year old. "And what are your wife's name?" Johnny curiously asked "I don't think that's a predominant question" and there goes Mr Jonssen, all mad and grumpy. Johnny finds Mr Jonssen very shady, despite the fact that he just lost a daughter.

(Back in office)

The office was surprisingly crowded as Johnny entered. He was confused on what was going on until, a deep voice caught his attention "Detective Johnny meet me at my office now", Johnny turned around to see Detective William. Johnny was never afraid of him if Marcel was there but it wasn't a good day for Johnny unfortunately. "Good evening sir." " found anything about the Darcey's case?" asked detective William. " it's hard to find who it was as there was no one evidence at the crime scene. No hair, no finger print, nothing ", detective William paused and said "where is Marcel?".