FERNANDA QUINN

Sorry this took forever hun! Also, go join Xandra_Dee 's apply fic!! 

Name: Fernanda Valentina Quinn

Her role in the club and how/why she joined: She's one of the newest members, she was forced to join a club and chose this one since it seemed easy and she wouldn't have to do anything.

Gender: Female

Sexuality: A super disaster closeted lesbian

Crush/relationship status: Single & open to any OC!

Age & grade level: 17 & grade 12

Faceclaim + short description of appearance: Camren Bicondova. She has naturally very uncurls dirty blonde/light brown curls and light green eyes. She's fairly short and has a slim body. She also wears a lot of leather outfits and black clothing, you'll almost never catch her dead in a dress.

Backstory: Fernanda always had a rocky childhood. Her father left when she was three years old and her mother has been neglectful and drinking ever since. Fernanda basically had to learn to raise herself and isolated from everyone, sometimes sleeping on the streets on the nights where her mother would bring home random men. During one of her many times on her own, she discovered a boxing class and joined to spend even more time away from her mother. Fernanda doesn't have any friends and has accepted that she doesn't need any, preferring to focus on fighting instead. She's honestly so deeply afraid to trust people because of her strained relationship with her family. The only person Fernanda truly trusts is her little half-brother, Julian (faceclaim is Christopher Convery aka Martin on Gotham). She basically helped raise him as well and tries to keep her 10 year old brother away from their mother whenever she can. Julian is the only person Fernanda expresses true emotion to and she does everything that she can to protect him.

Personality: Tough, short-tempered, quiet, sarcastic, snarky, secretly insecure and afraid, skeptical, playful, ambitious, cunning, independent, adventurous, competitive, reckless, fierce, protective

Strengths & weaknesses: She takes self-defense classes and boxing so she can be out of the house, so Fernanda knows how to fight. She is pretty short-tempered and that often gets her in trouble since she has a very hard time trusting people and will fight with someone to push them away if she feels herself getting too close. And even though Fernanda has a habit of ditching class, she is actually pretty smart and figures things out easily. But she is more of a lone wolf and prefers to be on her own, which can lead to some problems in the club.

Hobbies/interests: Dancing but she'll never dance for anyone, singing but she'd die before she sang in front of someone, listening to music, keeping her headphones in, practicing self-defense, starting fights, smoking weed, wearing black leather outfits

Dislikes: School, authority, being told what to do, talking about her family and home life, being at her house, her mom, alcohol, her curls

Their biggest fear: Letting people in only for them to betray her or use her weaknesses/vulnerabilities against her

Theme song: "Nightmare" by Halsey

Character quote: "If you look closely, you can see a single fuck—oh wait, nope, that just flew away...wave goodbye!" 

wave goodbye!"