The End of the Summer

Narrator's P.O.V

      Y/N, Regina, Gretchen, and Karen were lounging and relaxing at a spa, getting facial's . 

      "I TOLD you already Karen, we can't stop at Claire's! We still need dinner and the facial is taking forever" Y/N said, jokingly. She could never be mean to Karen, as Karen was such an innocent soul. Kinda. 

     "Y'know, Y/N, it's been SO fun hanging out with you this summer. Gretchen was right, you're pretty cool" admitted Regina. "Which is why, we will give you the honor of becoming an OFFICIAL plastic."

Y/N's P.O.V

          Becoming a plastic? An OFFICIAL plastic? You thought. You had been hanging out with your twin sister Gretchen, who had convinced Regina to make you an honorary plastic. You couldn't sit with them, or talk to them at school, but the summer Gretchen had let you tag along.

"Yes! I-I mean, I would love to!" you accepted excitedly. 

"So it's settled then! We need to get you a new wardrobe for school. Gretchen taught you our table rules right?" said Regina.

"Yep!" You replied

"She can borrow my clothes, we share" claimed Gretchen.

"Aw, cute! Twins." sighed Karen. 

             You sat next to Regina, and breathed in a heavenly smell. It smelled of roses and cinnamon and all sorts of sweet yet delecious things. You two were the only ones with the face masks still on, since Gretchen had taken Karen to go to Claire's.

 *~TIME SKIP (not that long like ten minutes)~*

               Regina's car pulled up to her driveway, and the Plastics headed inside. 

"Hey girls!-" Regina's mom started.

"Mom, we're going to my room, Ok?" Regina sassed.

            God you loved her sass. Wait, no, not her  just her confidence . Regina lead you and the other Plastics to her bedroom. It was normal, since you've been in there before.

"Girls, you go ahead and change in the bathroom. The pool is ready." Regina said. Gretchen and Karen left the room. You were about to as well, but Regina grabbed your wrist.

"Not so fast" she said. Regina grabbed your wrist and dragged you into a walk in closet. 

"I saw you looking at me earlier." she said, not letting go of your wrists.

"W-what are you saying about?"

"Awe, stuttering. You know, you're cute when you're like this." She cooed.

         What happened next was.... iconic?  She pushed you into the door, not hurting you, and kissed you so hard that everything else melted away. You two were so close, you could smell that cinnamon and roses scent that came before. And a minute later, she pulled away. 

"Listen to me when I say this. We could happen! But EVERYTHING stays in the closet, okay?" Regina told you, her voice sounding sweet yet demanding.

"Y-yes Regina"

"And by NO MEANS do you tell Gretchen or anyone."

"Yes R-regina."

"Good. Toodles!" She said, and with that, she left the closet, leaving you there speechless, and blushing like mad.

Holy crap. Holy crap. Regina George, she kissed me. She ACTUALLY kissed me. And she said we could become a thing. But she wasn't joking when she said it couldn't leave the closet. You thought to yourself. 

The end of summer came too soon, and was FREAKING awesome. For the most part.