Oh yeah? - Smut

Summary- you had been bratty all day and kai has had enough of it and takes your bratty attitude in his own hands.

Warnings- dom/sub, punishment, teasing, slight hair pulling, blood, daddy kink, and choking.

Enjoy

Story- You had been bratty all day and Kai was getting tired of it. You kept talking back to him and Kai kept letting it go.

But you yelled at him to leave you alone, that was the last straw.

Kai gets up from the couch and walks over to you and grabs you by your throat.

"Oh yeah, Kitten?" Kai says while lightly squeezing your throat.

He's so hot when he's dominating me. I was only being bratty to get his attention. And now I have all of his attention, y/n thought to herself.

Y/n gulps and says 'yes' quickly.

Kai smirks and says, "are you sure, Kitten? It seems like you were being bratty to get my attention. Now you have all of it and your going to wish you didnt."

Kai quickly attaches his lips to y/n's and she moan. Kai slips his tongue into her mouth and breaks the kiss before it gets to heated.

He throws y/n over his shoulder and walks upstairs to their shared bedroom.

He slaps y/n's ass and she yelps and moans in response.

"Are you going to be a good girl for, daddy?" Kai says in a deep voice.

"Mhm," y/n respond, needy.

Kai slaps y/n's ass again and drops her onto the bed.

Y/n lay there helpless and at his mercy and that thought turned her on even more.

Kai sits down and gives me a stern. The hard look fades into a smirk.

Oh, no. I'm in for it, y/n thought to herself.

"Come lay across daddy's lap, kitten," Kai says, whilst patting his inner thigh.

Y/n gulp loudly and complies.

She hesitantly lays the front half of her body on Kai's lap. Kai groan loudly as
Y/n situates her body on him. Her breasts rubbing again his clothes memeber.

Kai leans over and brushes the hair out of her face and whispers in her ear, "if you be a good little, kitten and dont bite, then I'll let you cum. And if dont, then, I'll just keep punishing you until your begging me to stop. Okay, sweetheart?" Kai says and his voice drops and octave.

Y/n moans at Kai's words and she nods her head yes.

Kai roughly grabs some of her hair and pulls her head back so there faces are now only centimeters away.

Y/n yelps and moans at the sudden pain.

"Use your words," Kai says roughly.

"Yes, sir," Y/n says quickly, not wanting to upset Kai any further.

Kai moans at the name that was foreign to him, especially y/n.

Fuck, that was hot, I wish I could fuck her right now. But what kind of dom would I be if I didnt punish sub first? Maybe I'll let her cum, Kai thought to himself.

Kai puller down y/n's shorts and panties quickly. And before y/n could comprehend what Kai was going to, Kai's hand met her left cheek.

Y/n moan as the vibrations from the slap goes straight to her core.