0.49*

“ Sera we need to talk. ” he stood right in front Sera who enjoyed chatting with her friend. She looked at him disbelief and scoffed.

“ Well, well what is this traitor doing here? I thought you're an innocent boy Sunghoon. What are you doing here in the club? ” she asked with bitchy tone.

All her friends laughed at Sunghoon but the male doesn't care. He just wanted to meet Sera and settled down everything. He want Sera to apologize to Hayoon and explain everything.

Sunghoon rolled his eyes and held her wrist. They went to some private place far from Sera's friends. Sera yanked her hand from Sunghoon grip harshly.

She folded her arms, “ speak! ”

“ Apologize, to Hayoon. Nothing more, nothing less just apologize to her. ” he said.

Sera chuckled, she pointed her finger to her face and laughed. She can't believe that Sunghoon wanted her to apologize to Hayoon. She may did but in her dream.

She took a step closer and played with Sunghoon's collar. Her fingers moved playfully on the male chest went to his button but Sunghoon quickly stopped her.

“ I don't come here for playing Sera. I'm serious right now! Just apologize to Hayoon and we're done! ”

“ Why would I, traitor? You know what Sunghoon, you're pathetic! Knowing you make me realised how weak you are! Huh, traitor! ” she pushed him harshly until his back hit the wall.

Sera walked away leaving Sunghoon who still dumbfounded. She don't care if Sunghoon hate her or telling everyone the truth. She won't apologize to Hayoon because Sunghoon made her involved with all of this.

So it was Sunghoon's fault. Not her.

Suddenly someone held her wrist and pinned her to the wall. Her eyes got widen when she saw Sunghoon who look deeply into her eyes with uncontrollably breathe.

“ What the—what are you trying to do Sunghoon? Let me go! ” she tried to let herself go but Sunghoon grip become tighter.

He close the gap between them and whispers, “ apologize or else I do dirty on you. ”