Two Heroes (The Movie)

__________
___

"Neh, All Might, (N/N)!~" I groaned quietly, covering my ears as I squint my eyes tighter. "(N/N), All Might"

'Oohh... She's so cute.. Wait, let me take a pic' He thought, smiling to himself as you shift closer to your sleeping uncle, mouth agape with little drool.

"*Sigh*" I slowly opened my eyes as I felt him stood up from his seat. Then I saw him, squatted down infront of my form, staring at me. His eyes are half opened and his head tilted a little.

"Is there something on my face??" I asked, he flinched and jumped away with a squeak, startling me a little. "EH!? WHAT'S THE MATTER? "

"What's up with you two?" i heard uncle say while rubbing his eyes. "And why is Young Midoriya's face are red-oh I know"

"are you sick? Or its just Air-sick?" I asked, walking towards my friend who's covering his face.

"uh-no, uh... OH RIGHT!! W-we're here! Look! " he yelped mivubg his gaze away from me to the window beside our seat.

"Oh, you're right.. Artificial Moving city inhabited by over 10,000 scientist.. I-ISLAND" I said looking at my brochure. "I'm so glad I'll get to spend my summer vacation with you Uncle, and.. Izu~!" I said turning around with a closed eyed smile.

'Oh.. Come to think of it.. I'M ABOUT TO SPEND THE SUMMER WITH (N/N)!!!!'

"I'm glad to (N/N)" Uncle said patting my head as I move my attention to Izu, who's muttering, his hands infront of his mouth and head tilted downward with his cheeks tinted pink.

"I don't know, how did you convinced Auntie Netsuhi and Uncle Aoumi? " I asked with amazement. Ever since I met my real relatives, dad mostly says no everytime I asked permission for hang outs or going out. It's weird, really.

"It's for me to hide now, (N/N)" He replied.

"It's like a date! Wait-no, not a date.. Hang-out, wait that's not it-" Izu continued his mutter making me sweatdrop. "RIGHT! HONEYMOON!" he said, bumping his fist onto his palm, before I let out a oop-sound.

"What do you mean? " I asked, as Uncle slap his forehead with his palms that made Izu, sweat more, his hands are shaking and still staring at the my direction.

"This Plane will soon begin its decent to I-Island" The pilot informed. Uncle changed his form as I grab my backpack aswell as Izu.

"Izu, let's change now" I said, walking pass him as he nodded. "Be right back, Uncle" I said, grabbing Izu's hand because his walking too slow, still shivering with no reason.

We've finally arrived at the Airport, wearing our Hero Costumes, walking side by side while I hum a tune.
"Woah... " I said in amazement walking out from the Airport, seeing the whole festive place.

"Hello, welcome to I-Expo. ALL MIGHT? " A Lady said, her eyes are sparkling, and it gives me chills that somethings gonna happen.

"Izu... Let's go" i said in monotone voice grabbing his hand then slowly walk away from uncle.

"Where are you going, you two? " Uncle asked as I flinched a little.

"Cursed your popular ass" I said then after a sec, a crowd appeared, surrounding uncle's form as I hover above the crowd, Izu on my arms.

"Tch" Scoff looking below us.

'She hates paparazzi... JUST LIKE AIZAWA SENSEI!!! '

*A few moments later*