0.50*

+ some matured contents 🌚

Sera opened her eyes as she can feel pain from her wrist. She tried to move her body but she can't because Sunghoon tied up her hands. Sunlight shined through the window show it's morning already.

“ Oh, you're awake? ” Sunghoon came out from the bathroom while wiping his hair. He look so fresh and attractive of course.

She scoffed, “ yes, I'm awake and can you please let me go? My hands hurts! ”

He chuckled and  sat at the on the bed. He untied the ties and Sera leaned on the headboard while let out a sigh.

Sera glared at him when the male slowly touch her cheek and caressed it with a smirk on his face. Her chest up and down when Sunghoon close their gap. She look a away.

“ Do you remember what we did last night? It was an awesome night. I don't know you can go that wild until I need to tied you up. Choi Sera, I'm impressed. ” he whispered softly with his husky voice.

Her eyes widen when Sunghoon said that. Sera checked herself and realised that she wore an oversized shirt. She look at Sunghoon who still smirking sheepishly.

“ What... what we did last night? ” she asked with her crack voice.

“ Oh, you don't remember? You agreed to do it with me and now you already forget about it? Let me recall, you said I'm your daddy. ” he replied.

Sera shook her head and tried to recall what happened last night. But she can't remember anything. Her eyes became teary because she can't remember and realised what happened to them.

She covered her face and a sobbing came out from her mouth. She may be bad but Sera never end in bed with a guy. Not even once. Sunghoon panicked when he saw the girl crying right in front of him. He held her softly but Sera pushed him away.

“ Sera, look I'm sorry— ”

“ How dare you... I know you mad at me but you don't have to destroy me like this Sunghoon! What my parents will do if they know? You're a bad guy! ” she punched his chest while tears falling down on her cheeks.

He quickly held her wrists and locked her movements.

“ Hey, don't cry. Look at me, Sera. I'm just joking there's nothing happened between us last night. We talked and you were drunk. I don't know where's your house so I bring you to my house. You see, nothing happened. ”

“ Then, why I wear this shirt? I hate you Park Sunghoon! ” she replied and crying harder.

He pulled her into his embrace to calm her up. Sunghoon just wanted to prank her but it's go wrong.

“ I hate you. ”

“ I'm sorry. ”

+ you think i'm gonna write it?
not now 🤡