CHAPTER 1 - THE NEW STUDENT

___________________Sarada POV_____

I entered the school and found my friends and they said ' Our topper is here ' and i said guys how are you doing and they said hey Sarada have you heard about the new transfer student and i replied yeah a bit not much i just know he is a boy and we all left to the class.

______________3 person POV_________

The teacher enters the class and was greeted by the students after all this the teacher says students meet your new classmate:-

_________________Boruto POV________

I entered the class and said " hey everyone my name is Boruto Uzumaki " and i went to a blank seat beside a purple haired girl. And then the teacher said okay so you all have met the new student so lets just start the class.

_____________3 person POV____________

After the classes Boruto had a practice football match with his new classmates and after awhile they come back from the match.

_____________Sarada POV_____________

And here comes the shouting boys i said and i asked them why you all are shouting and Shikadai replied you all don't know what Boruto has done today, i said the new boy and he replies yeah he scored a hat on his first day and made our group win the match and now he is our friend as well and i said he must be noisy just like you guys and i saw he is coming alongside Mitsuki and Inojin and i said here comes another group of noisy people and Shikadai said in a shouting tone you say we are noisy like you guys are very silent and everyone started look toward me and i replied don't raise you voice to win Shikadai and the boys group left ignoring me and i can hear all the other students around me talking about how they ignored me and i was filled with anger.

______________Boruro POV___________

I was walking out of School with my new friends i get along them very well and then a girl with glasses appeared with her group and she challenged   
' I challenge can any of you boys get more marks than me in the test tomorrow ' and Inojin replied her Sarada just stop you know that you are more smart than us and that's why you always challenge us and she said then say Shikadai to say sorry to me now or otherwise he will have to say sorry to me tomorrow infront of the whole class under and i cut her off saying so you think no one can get more marks that you and she replied yep no one and i replied i accept your challenge and she replied you sure your new to school and you think you can get more marks than me and i replied we will see about that tomorrow and if i get more marks than you then you will stop acting bossy and you will have to do one more thing understand and she said okay and i left the ignoring whatever she was saying.