Changes: Sick Jung Chanwoo (Part 3)

(Note: Please read part 1,2 of Sick Jung Chanwoo to fully understand the events portrayed in part 3 :) )

Jung Chanwoo inhales deeply and trying to figure out what happened between him and bobby.

"why did I do that?" he wondered.

Jay entered Chanwoo's room and invited him to eat breakfast with the other members.

***********breakfast time************

Hanbin: Chanu, how was your sleep? Did you feel anything? Did your head hurt?

Chanwoo: I slept well, no I did not feel anything, no my head didn't hurt.

DK: oh, what is up with your mood today? You seem to be a bit...gloomy.

Chanwoo: nothing Hyung.

Chanwoo coldly answered each of their questions. He minded his own business. He washed the dishes as tasked and directly went to his room.

"I'm tired" chanwoo whispered.

****Yunhyeong knocks at his door****

"yow uri maknae!! we will be leaving in 10 minutes. You better change to your practice outfit!" Yunhyeong cheerfully reminded chanwoo about their practice.

"ah! Yes, Hyung!" Chanwoo replied.

***********Bobby's room************

Hanbin visited Bobby's room to borrow some of his sweat pants.

Hanbin: Bobby, can I borrow your sweat pants?

Bobby: no! Until you return my precious, lovely shoes!

Hanbin: what?! You have over 50 pairs of shoes! Why are you so worried about a single pair of shoes?

Bobby: ugh! Fine! But please return the pants along with the shoes you have borrowed.

Hanbin: yuz! That's the spirit bobby!

Bobby: by the way Hyung, have you noticed something different from Chanwoo?

Hanbin: uh, no. I understand how moody he was during breakfast. He might be still in shock and trying to figure out some events.

Bobby: ok, thanks Hyung!

Hanbin signaled Bobby with an okay sign and proceeds to exit Bobby's room. Bobby then whispered to himself, "hmm, weird I'm pretty sure Chanwoo has something bothering him, anyways Hanbin Hyung is right! He might be still in shock"

Hanbin: Guys! 10 mins are over please head downstairs so we can go to the practice room together.

DK/Bobby/Jay/Song/Ju-ne: yes Hyung!

*****at the dance practice room******

Dance instructor: 1! 2! 3! Tan tan tan and whooshhhh.

The dance instructor notices Chanwoo not diligently doing the dance moves.

Dance instructor: yah! Jung Chanwoo! What's wrong?! It looks like you are too lazy to practice!

Chanwoo whispered, " what do you know?"

"What did you say?! I am going to let that slide, for now, the next time I caught you slacking off, you are dead meat! Do you understand Jung Chanwoo?!"

"Yes, hyung"
"LOUDER"
"YES HYUNG!"

The dance practice carried on and it was iKONs' break time after 5 hours straight of practice. The rest of the members gathered except for Chanwoo. Chanwoo went outside to breathe some fresh air and listens to his music. The members chatted during their break time.