Welcome to your new home

For this Fanfiction I'm gonna use they/them pronouns because I can ;] also english isn't my first language, so I am very sorry about spelling/grammar mistakes :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was a pretty sunday morning and the birds chirped outside. The bright light shone through Y/N's window woke them up from there deep sleep. They began to groan, because for them it was way to early to wake up in the weekend because Y/N didn't really enjoyed waking up in general.

After a long time they finally stood up from there bed and walked into the bathroom, to get ready for the day. A little bit later Y/N walked into the kitchen, to see that there mom/dad already made breakfast.

They sat down and began to eat their waffles while reading the note that there parent/s left. It said that they will be back before midnight and that there is food in the fridge if you get hungry.

Y/N wasn't really exited for tomorrow, because they have to go into a new school, that means they have to make new friends. But Y/N is pretty socialy akward-

They stood up from the table and walked back into there room. They opened the door, just to see a white bed, a empty closet and some empty shelves. They decide to make their room lovable and alive.

Y/N walked to the catrons and unboxes them to decorate their room.

After one and a half hour they were finally finished. They even had a Y/F/C bed sheets, so its completely their liking.

Y/N didn't really have anything to do, so they decided to informatet themself about the new school, called MSL. The website took a long time to load, because the wifi in that little town is the worst you can have.

Finally, after 5 minutes, the website finished loading and Y/N could look for the principals E-Mail. Because their parent/s said they should pack there stuff for school, which is complicated when you dont even know what class you are in.

There texted their E-Mail to the principal and waited for a while.

They waited infront of their laptop for at least 10 minutes until Y/N heard a soft knock on there door.

When they openend the door they saw a short, kind looking, woman with middle short hair.

Y/N was confused, until the woman started to talk:''I saw that you moved in recently and maybe you want to have some dinner with us. We live next door. Are your parents here or..?"

'She had a very kind voice', thought Y/N and answered:"Nope, they arent here right now, but I would like to have dinner with you?"

Y/N did really wanted to have something fresh for dinner, because the stuff they had in the fridge is just disgusting for them.

The woman smiled at them and nodded her head. "Then come over in 10 to 15 minutes. I bet my daughter would love to meet a new friend!"

Y/N just nodded back and said a little "See you later" before they closed the door again.

They straight went to the laptop, that was roughly placed on the Y/F/C bed.

Sadly, no E-Mail back. Maybe it was too late for an answer? Which would be bad, because they needed that stuff for tomorrow.

'Why did my parents even had to move in the first place? And that in the middle of the year??', thought Y/N while closing there laptop.

They were a little nervous, to meet the new neighbor's. But hey, it can't be that bad, couldn't it?

-----
620 words
The next one is gonna be longer :D