0.51*

+ what actually happen 🤡

" Let discuss, Sera. You shouldn't do some mess and leave it just like it's not your fault. We're both wrong right now. I admit it. " Sunghoon said calmly.

Sera told her friends that she will go home with Sunghoon. They end up talked in a private room with soundproof walls. She sat at the sofa with a glass of beer.

" So, you want me to apologize? Let me be honest, it's hard for me to apologize to someone. I never done it with strangers. "

" Sera i won't force you but you should realised that it is our fault. I shouldn't plan a revenge for Jake and you should know that Heeseung won't like you. " he said.

Sera chuckled and finished her beer. She didn't say anything because of the pain in her heart. The truth hit her so much. Heeseung will never look at girl like her.

" Sera? "

" You're right, Sunghoon. He won't like me just like he likes Hayoon. I'm just a sad girl who desperate for his love and attention. I'm a creepy girl who always follow him and head over heels on him. Pathetic. " she mumbled the last word she said.

Sera stood up and took a bottle of champagne that served on the table. She opened it and drink it. Sunghoon came near her and catch the bottle from her hands. Sera groaned and glared at the male.

" Give it back! "

" Sera this won't help you at all! Stop ruining yourself and moving on! Believe me, someone out there is waiting for you. Please, move on and open you heart for someone else. Things getting worse Sera and we both need to fix it together! " he held her shoulder and look direct into her eyes.

Pain.

He can see it inside her eyes. He know how broken her heart right now but he can't fix it. He can't change the fact about how Heeseung really love Hayoon. He can't deny the fact that it's hurts him seeing Sera like this.

She's a cheerful girl and Sunghoon don't want that Sera gone. Just because she can't have someone she loves.

" Sunghoon.. I'll do it, the apology. I know you do this because of your friendship too right? I shouldn't ego at this moment. Now, get your hands off me! I want to be alone! " she pushed his chest and took the champagne and drink it again.

Sunghoon just sighed, he can't stop Sera and let her be. He accompany her and bring her to his house. Gladly, his parents didn't mind and he asked his sister, Yeji, to change her clothes. Sera wore his shirt because she can't fit Yeji's clothes.

Also, the reason why Sunghoon tied her up was because she tried to do something crazy. She tried to kiss Sunghoon and even called him "daddy". You can say that Sunghoon almost lost his sanity last night.

But he controlled it and end up sleeping on the couch.