<< say SORRY! >>

SPOILERS FOR TRUE PACIFIST
(also, click on the photo pls)

"Sans, I'm off to work." The man said, putting on his tie. The man is Gaster, he came back from the infinite timelines after not existing for what seemed like eons for him.

"good luck on your first day. put your backbone into it." Sans replied, accessorizing his pet rock.

"We need to work on your puns. Say bye to Papyrus for me when he wakes up." And with that, Gaster was gone to the lab.

He waved at a few folk, he hesitated with the Amalgamates that Alphys made.

The Amalgamates were monsters, key word WERE.

Alphys fused them together when trying to make monster souls have the will to live after death. It obviously didn't work, and now some families had to split the time they spend with their own parents.

But Alphys apologized, although she isn't the royal scientist anymore, she stayed to help Gaster with her experiments.

Some of the folk underground stayed here, others went to the surface with Frisk. Some were forced to stay down here. Asgore stayed here to rule, while Toriel went to the surface. Most of the main 7 stayed here.

Undyne went to the surface along with Toriel, they live together now. Papyrus goes to the surface to visit them and they all cook together. Most monsters call them the Cooking Crew.

When Gaster arrived, he noticed that Alphys left a note. "I'm in the lab with a new experiment. Come down once your done unpacking."

The hand writing was obviously a bit messy, but he could make it out.

He unpacked his briefcase and entered the True Lab.
It was darker than normal, the lights kept flickering.

Gaster went to the power room to fix the lights, and when he opened the door he saw Alphys trying to stop something from turning off the lights again.

"I'll let you d-draw again! P-Please stop messing with the lights!" Alphys stuttered, the being nodded and turned the lights fully on with it's tail.

Gaster heard a relieved sigh from Alphys before she turned around and jumped from the sudden sight of him.

"Hello, Alphys. Who's this?" Gaster asked, before turning to the monster. He expected a more amalgamate-look from it, but it was more human than anything.

It had demon horns and a demon tail, it's hands were black and faded to a pale peach color. It's fingers were sharper than human ones. It had long brown hair, surprisingly not messy, and blue eyes.

"I.. I haven't decided a name. It writes in this weird l-language, I can't m-make it out. It draws well, at l-least!" Alphys managed to say. Gaster looked at the being and back again.

"Let me see it's writing." Gaster declared. Alphys pulled out a paper from her pocket, it was folded neatly. The being was pacing slowly but steadily from wall to wall.

The writing was a bunch of hands, zodiac signs, and somehow some religion symbols. It looked confusing as he!!.

But Gaster knew the language.