jean and marco part 1

(Aot spoilers)

Bert-bertholdt, r-reiner, what do you mean you made the hole in the wall? Titan shifters??: tell me your joking- your joking right? Wh-    (fades to black)

~Marco pov~

Ugh, my head was spinning everything was blurry.  It felt like someone was hitting me over the head with a Hanmer every second. What happened.  I shook my head then my eyes shot wide open. Bertholdt and reiner are!! I lift my hand to my head and a rattling noise followed. I looked down at my wrists. Chains?! I was on the floor and the chains were connect to the wall i was leaning on.  Before I could think about anything else a door from my right side opened.  A tall tanned male entered the room.  He had a tray in his hand with food on it and he walked over to me.  He sat the tray down in front of me. Then he looked to his side. "Marco s.. sorry we had to do this" I looked up at him then I could feel my eyes water up.  " so.. everything you said was true.. you made the hole in the wall you made people suffer,  people lost there families and homes because u created that hole.  Why Bertholdt?" Tears then came streaming down my checks. Bertholdt was left speechless. We did not dare look at each other as quiet filled the room.  5 minutes past our possibly 10 and Bertholdt began to speak.  "I have to go there's your god" he said walking off and closing the door behind him.  I looked at the tray.  I couldn't bear touch the food he had given me.. not now I wasn't In the mood to eat. Two of our best cadets were.. traitors..
I moved about for a while trying to force myself to stay awake but it seemed like it didn't work because before I knew it everything went black

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: May 26, 2021 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

jeanxmarcoजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें