Uh oh

All of your comments seriously give me life I'm so glad you're into the story! As always take care of yourselves! Enjoy~
___________________________________

"Eye spy with my little eye, something thats-" "Is it my scar?" Before the little girl could finish Touya interrupted.

Touya and Eri were both on their way to pick you and Shoto up at the airport, being the 'only' two people who discovered most.

Eri's lips shaped into a straight line. "How did you know I was going to say that Touya?" She curiously asked Touya who chuckled, staring at her titled head from his front mirror.

"Because I'm a magic person." He joked with her, turning with the clicking of his gps.

Eri's lips curved up into a grin. "You're a unicorn and you never told me?!" Eri explained while bouncing in her car seat.

Touya flinched gripping the steering wheel. "Ah no, your daddy might be one. I knew because you had said you spy something purple for the past three rounds." It didn't hurt Touya to throw his youngest brother under the bus.

Eri understood nodding. "Well there's nothing cool, it's just trees outside! Does daddy have a horn? Is mommy the princess?!" Eri decided to bombard him with questions.

Seriously how do Shoto and Y/n deal with this? I'm never having kids. The impact of one little girl was enough to make Touyas mind go insane.

"There's a lot of things outside Eri, you have to open those little red eyes. I'm sure your daddy wouldn't mind if you asked him. Do you think your mommy's a princess?" Touya flipped the card on Eri, seeing her immediately put on a thinking face in his mirror.

His turquoise eyes searched for an answer. "Hmm, Mhm! She's pretty, nice, c-car-ing, she helps me, and she's pretty!" Eri stumbled on her words and repeated them.

Touya smiled hearing her bubbly voice. "Then there you go, your mommy's a princess." He looked at his gps again, seeing the blue dot as his car nearing the airport.

Mommy and I are daddy's princesses. Eri smiled to herself with her hands in her lap. "Touya, are we going to see mommy?" Eri asked again looking out the window and seeing her reflection.

"We sure are. Are you excited?" Touya responded and felt her legs swing behind his seat.

"Yes!" She squealed loud from behind making Touyas ears clog for a second.

_____________

You felt someone lightly shaking your shoulder, whispering something that became clear as you slowly opened your eyes.

"Y/n we're here." You heard the velvet like voice of your boyfriend right next to you. "Already?" Your cleared your throat and rubbed your eye.

Shoto chuckled. "Already. Are you excited?" He rubbed your ancillary warm hand.

You gazed at him blinking the red away from his eyes. "Assuming I can't say I'm not so exhilarated about this, I guess I am." You swallowed hard in the end.

Shoto tilted his head at an angle to kiss your lips. You leaned closer connecting your lips with his, Shoto's tongue going to lick your plump lips.

You brought your tongue out sucking on his tenderly. "Mm~ not even the word love can describe how much inclination I have for you." Shoto was easily infatuated with everything you did.

In this point of your relationship he might've been the one that was head over heels for you.

"I love you." You breathlessly pulled away from Shoto, your chest moving up and down on his gaining your oxygen back.