Prologue

Okay guys, before you start reading this is not your typical romantic novel.. yes it might start as that but trust me it's all steamy.             Thank you guys for choosing my story....
I hope y'all enjoy it❤️
-
-
-
-
-
Growing up, Lola Matthews has always wished for one thing, to have a love life like her mother and father.
They've been married for twenty one years still counting or not. She thought they shared this love that anyone wants .
The most common thing in the world now is divorce soooo her parents are a lucky pair.
But as they say all good things never last .
What will happen when Lola finds out that her parents love life is not even a perfect one.
Or that her mother was not a virgin when she got married, or the fact that they are about to divorce.....
LOLA MATTHEWS : 17 years old, dark skinned Nigerian . Loves reading, believes in romance and love.

He is bad, not a good influence, no one talks to him , he is deranged they say. He has bad temper, until he sees a dark skinned girl walking in the halls of his school. How he had not noticed her all his years in the school baffles him , he must know about her.
She looks sad , he must do something about it . 'She's mine' he says to any guy that even looks at her
He lays his claim on her without her even knowing.
He is James Smith ....
he wants her and he must get her.

JAMES SMITH: 18 years old, light skinned American .

Enjoy my story guys... ❤️