y/n x mafia

y/n wasn't a normal girl at all. She was so fragile and small, but no one knew her true life. Sadly she had lost her whole family right before she was born.

Her mother died 3 seconds after she was born and her father left when her mom was pregnant with her. She made it her life goal to find her father no matter what.

y/n pov
After waking up i look at my long blonde hair," ugh, i'm soooo ugly." i said. I got up from bed and was about to make my way up, but then i feel. "GOSH i'm sooo clumsy."

I wake over to the mirror and look into it, seeing my ocean blue orbs and my long blonde hair. I sigh and look into it once more, " it sucks not being the beauty standard."

Fixing my hair into a lose bun, then a small bit of makeup on. 'i'm just not like other girls i don't put time into how' i look i thought. Putting on a quick outfit and leaving.

3rd person
As y/n was waking into school, she went into the school after everyone. She did this to not be seen my her bully's. Making her way into her 1st class and sitting down in front of her bully Zoe.

Zoe kicks her chair and shouts,"LOSER". Y/n turns around and puts her headphone in. She but in Fight song and lowly starts to whisper the words of the song. Then a load bang happens and every one looks up.

Her eyes look up at the a handsome young male pointing a gun to then teachers head. She looks in awe, but she is distracted she doesn't see the fat man coming right to her and lifting her up.

She looks around, " O-O-OMG WHAT IS H-H-HAPPPENING."she thinks, but she doesn't at do anything for lord knows why. Looking around she sees the the gun in his back pocket but her pail finger and to scared to touch it.

Before she could think again she was slammed into a cell. She looks up and meets the eyes of the man she took her. He points the gun to her head," do you know where you father is."

She looked into his eyes, but her eyes started to water and tears slide own her white skin. Then she speaks, " i-i-i-i y-you c-can s-see me-e." He looks at her confused ," The hell do you mean loser." he growled

Someone finally seen her and talked to her. She looked into his eyes. Crying even more she then think ' someone sees me, could this be my true love. the person that sees me for me'

" ANSWEr MEe" he shouts. But then y/n passes out cause she was so nervous. The man looks at her 'The hell just happened, dang i just wanted to find her low life dad'

y/n wakes up and sees that her cell is open so she makes a run to go find the love of her life. She sees him fighting with some other guys, so starts crying and goes to save him

"STOp StoP, ThIs Isn't LIke YoU! LooK aT mE, lOok At Me" she says with tears in her eyes. He then looks at her and she can feel her heart skip a beat. He then points he gun to her and shots her.

She looks at him as she falls and her blonde hair flows behind her and she softly says," o-our love isn't made for t-this life my love, i l-l-ove y-yo-u" As she slowly dies.

The man looks at her confused confused and shots her again. :)