22. Anniversary

(Narration)

A Year Later

Sarawat slowly walked into the bedroom where Tine was in a profound sleep and lightly nudged him.

Tine made whiny noises in his sleep, at his sleep being disturbed and tried to shut his eyes tighter. Sarawat softly chuckled at Tine's baby-like behaviour and bent down so that now his lips are inches apart from Tine's ear.

"Happy anniversary, my love" Sarawat whispered. It was past 12 already.

Tine's eyes jolted open at the action. He looked at sarawat for a brief moment to confirm that it's not just him dreaming. His lips turned into a curve when he held Sarawat's face in both of his palms.

"You're here" Tine breathed out. Sarawat just smiled and nodded his head.

Tine smiled before pulling Sarawat into bone-crushing hug. Sarawat made himself comfortable by burying his face in the crook of Tine's neck - His safe place.

Sarawat nuzzled Tine's neck, inhaling his scent, as he clutched the back of Tine's shirt tightly. They missed each other more than they could put into words, so they just stayed there in each other's warm embrace savouring the moment as silence enveloped them.

After staying like that for god knows how long, Tine started to move away a little but Sarawat seemed to be very determined to not let go of his grip on Tine.

"Baby, Come out now, I want to kiss you" 

Sarawat blushed and moved back a bit. Tine used his finger to lift Sarawat's face, "There you are" he cooed

"Aren't you supposed to come back tomorrow morning" Tine asked, surprised at his boyfriend's early arrival.

"I thought I'd surprise you"

"Happy anniversary, my rockstar" Tine said placing a kiss on the tip of Sarawat's nose and one more on the corner of his lips. Sarawat blushed a deep shade of red at the memories that his nickname that just used brought back

Sarawat just got back from his two-week long music tour.

He is now the lead guitarist in one of the most popular Thai bands today - CTRL+S.

After his second performance in the club, the band reached out him and asked him to fill in as the lead guitarist for one of their concerts as their own lead guitarist had to cancel due to some personal reasons. Sarawat was beyond happy with the offer and accepted it immediately.

When the fans first saw new face, they were skeptical but were very satisfied and overjoyed after the performance. The response that the band got for the concert was insane and lot higher than usual and one of the main reasons for it was Sarawat.

The fans clearly loved him so the band came to a decision to ask Sarawat to replace their lead guitarist and that is how Sarawat ended up becoming the lead guitarist of CTRL+S

"Are you blushing? Why? You seem to love it when I call you that in bed" Tine teased causing Sarawat to blush more if that was even possible.

Sarawat gently hit Tine's shoulder before moving away and going towards the little bed at the corner of their bedroom where Ame was sleeping peacefully.

Sarawat softly caressed Ame's fur on her stomach, startling her in the process.

"It's me, baby. Did you miss papa, ame?" Sarawat spoke softly to the cat.