0.53*

After a few minutes of crying, Sera calm herself down and Sunghoon apologize for the prank. He also explains what happened to them.

“ Thank you for allowing me staying here last night. I hope I'm not disturbing your parents and sister last night. ”

“ They're fine with it. Here, it's my mom old dress I don't know if you fit it or not. Take a bath and go down for breakfast. My mom already prepared a hangover soup for you. ” he put the dress and a towel on the bed.

Sunghoon closed the door and went to the kitchen. Sera look around and she realised how clean the room is. Without waiting for anything Sera took a bath and dress up.

She don't want to make Sunghoon's mom wait for her. After done she went to downstairs and awkwardly walked into the dining room.

“ Oh, unnie you're awake! Come sit here I'll serve the soup for you. Wow! You look so beautiful in that dress! Oppa you really have a good taste. ” Yeji teased her brother.

“ What do you mean, Yeji? ” she asked while looking at Sunghoon who was feeding his dog, Gaeul. Sunghoon avoided her eyes and continued with feeding.

It's his mother old dress. Why Yeji said Sunghoon have a good taste?

“ This dress he bought it last month. He even saved his money for this dress. He also want to confess and give this dress as a present. I thought— ”

“ Yeji go and take the soup. Sera have class this morning and she need to hurry. Make sure Gaeul is not going to our neighbour house. ” he interrupted by pulling his sister arm.

Yeji rolled her eyes and went into the kitchen. Sera look at Sunghoon but he avoided her eyes, again. She realised this dress belong to whom and felt uneasy. Why Sunghoon lied to her?

“ Sunghoon— ”

“ Have your breakfast and I'll walk you to the bus stop. ” he went upstairs leaving Sera with her uneasy feeling.

“ So, it's Y/N's. ” she mumbled.

+ i know you guys waiting for heeseung x hayoon. but i'm sorry cuz i'm simp over this two hihihii