CH 1: The final goodbye !

Hello my name is Satou kazuma and after a hilariously death I got reincarnated into a parallel fantasy world by the beautiful Goddess of water Aqua. She and I started my fantasy life in this new world . But it was nothing like I expected my whole party was filled with idiots me being one of them love not blossiming and no harem in general , it was nothing like my fantasies or like the games , anime or mangas I consumed but still this cruel nonsense yet beautiful world was alluring to make anyone love it and I started to appreciate my oddly weird party more and more . They were like my family now and we finally defeated the demon lord and just when i thought all my problems and miseries will end i faced a problem that i thought would never arise . my luck fucked me . I lost someone so important that that i didn't even knew was this important to me till i lost her .

.

"..... wait you adventurer don't you wanna know what's my real name is or my origin my motiavation or stroy for becoming the devil king" he said in painful voice while groaning .

"Nope" i just rejected him with staright face . he must have confused me with the stupid heroes who just satnd there listening to the villian stupid rambling . thinking he can pull a sneak attacak on me .

"GOODBYE" devil king I said as i chanted the explosion spell . The last thing that the demon king saw was evil confident smile of me which will strike fear even in the biggest , baddest of foes as the explossion engulfed both us blasted both of us to smitherens .

"Hello Kazuma-san" . A famaliar gentle voice woke me up . I was sitting again in the god realm on wodden chair with nothing in sight only a beautiful Goddesss which i have met way too many time .

"AAh Eris-sama we really have to stop meeting like this" . i said stupid one liner to ease the tension as i have died once again . "so kazuma are trying to make a record to vist the heavan most time by a mortal" she said while letting a small chuckle .

"huh ... so i finally defeated the demon king i think" remembring the deadly blast . "Yes yes you did Kazuma-san , and as you managed to fulfill your work in this world it's time you should get your reward " . "yeah i completely forgot about that " i said .

"Uum Eris-Sama you seem a bit loss what happend" . "Uhh nothing nothing i was just a bit anxious what your wish will be you know you sometimes becoming very demanding". "so I was just thinking what if you have a little troublesome wish " she said ..

"Bigg boss you worked with me for so long and you still think about me that way I fell hurt" . " hmm so can I ask what you were thinking about my wishes" . "umm it's not really that bad I just thought you will ask for ruleing over the heavens or becoming the ultimate God up here or
"ok ok this is enough I wonder what gave you that impression about me". but can I really wish for something like that ". "Yes well we had promised you didn't we and it is a reward for your grand acheivement .So you can ask for anything" she said with a little fear in her tone thinking I would really wish for that .

"Don't worry Eris-sama I wont ask for any of those i dont want another set of work what's even the point of even lazing around in this nothingness besides i already have I have wish i want" .

"really"Kazuma-san she yelled with sign of relief and brghtness in her eyes . "uuh hh sorry for getting a bit exicted there" i lost my composure it's pitiful for a Goddess lose her cool on just a trivial matter .

"It's nothing Eris-sama nothing " thinking about another blue hair Goddess i know which is far away from away from anything prime and proper . "So can meet Aqua now I need her to fulfill this wish I asked . "of cousre" she said . let me take you to her . "thank you Eris-sama you are too kind" I said as i follwed her to Aqua's place .